How many white cuckold husbands suck BBC?

Love sucking the black cocks that enjoy fucking my wife and allow me to pleasure them as well….this one just nutted in her and he always lets it flop out and drop in my mouth to clean him up and suck out the last of his cum before he moves and I get his sloppy creampie! Love it!

View attachment 5231785
That's living the dream while maintaining a healthy protein level with his live and active cultured yogurt!!

I may have said this before. If asked I will suck a boy friend hard for any of the ladies i set up if tests are done. You would be surprised how many guys don’t believe it the first time. Once it happens once they are all in for it.

At the other end. All the ladies love it when i orally finish a boy friend between sessions. Alot of guys are so excited that they are getting action they loose control after a short period. However when I swallow their load then slide them back into a hot wet pussy. Two guys have told me they were normally good for two maybe three times normally. This was after they got it up for the fifth time.

Back