How many white cuckold husbands suck BBC?

There is nothing more exciting than to be able to service a bull orally. I love to gag on a nice cock till my eyes water and look up at him with his cock deep in my throat. It's a primal urge. I'm not there to get off but be used by the bull for their pleasure. Feeling his hands on the back of my head urging me to take it as deep as I can... and the cum... wow... to take it all in my mouth and hold it open to show him I didn't miss a drop. Then to savor the taste before sending it down.

I have not sucked one because my wife and her bull think it's gay. They don't mind me lapping up his cum from her pussy occasionally but even that they limit. I love it and am to the point I will beg for it and get so frustrated when they just WASTE IT. They just think it's gross. Starting to crave black man ball batter and to be really helpful and submissive to black men I work with. I have never offered to service them because I just feel they'd rather have a woman.

When I was in a long term cuckold relationship for a few years, I would cum in the wife a few times throughout the night. After each time, I made sure her hubby cleaned me first, then her pussy, and then sucked me until I was hard for another round of fun with the wife. He often sucked my cock four or five times per night. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Back