How many white cuckold husbands suck BBC?

I’m assuming at least one out of five took you up on that. I hope you rememberd to say thank you after he was through with you. Lucky....
I was fed two thick huge pent up loads of black semen in my tingling belly today But the most awful thing ever happened. My wife afterwards made me get down in the floor in my hands and knees. And scoop up every single drop of cum that was there from all damn day long in a Saturday. The most busiest day forna adult store and out it in a runner and bring it home with me. She is gimme make me sleep with it I’m my mouth all night long with the knot untied. As my treat for being her good boy. But omg these black men saw me in the booth floors scooping up all that old cum into a rubber. So they knew I was going to eat all the nasty semen from the floor of every damn booth. I have never ever in my life been so supremely humiliated By them seing me do that. One of them ev n said so that’s how bad you need black sperm you nasty lil faggot. Omg. Had I now been caged up amp Uhhh I would have cum right then and been punished by my wife for it

Fuck she even made me dig through the dumpster outside and search for old used rubbers too and of course it’s fucking full of em. Hundreds of used old condims from all week long in there Fuck meeeeee no telling what she’s gonna do with all those. I’m kinda even scared

same here for 5 years
black man told me my dick is useless now
I will never fuck a pussy ever again

I still fuck her holes....I guess I'm what you call a switch? sometimes fem and sub, other times Dom and dirty...im big but not as big as our bbc's . strict rules we have surrounding darkness and size for us. I love, she loves feeling me after being stretched.....mmmm hot...nice small white hole stretched from BBC. makes me cum quick!

Back