How many white cuckold husbands suck BBC?

I guess I'm surprised that black men would want white husbands to suck their dick. I mean, the black man has free reign over the wives' body and soul. Why let some dude latch on? Oh well. To each his own.

Sometimes our bull makes us both suck it at the same time. So hot! He really gets into it. That’s the power of bbc for ya
Yes, you're right. BBC does have power over white girls and over white boys too. It's amazing how it's power overcomes you. I experienced it first hands years ago when I caught my then gf fucking a black stud and to make a story short I ended up on my knees with this black studs huge cock in my mouth while my gf watched saying this is the hottest thing she ever saw and as I looked up over his black hard abs to their faces while they passionately kissing my white dick got hard.

Yes, you're right. BBC does have power over white girls and over white boys too. It's amazing how it's power overcomes you. I experienced it first hands years ago when I caught my then gf fucking a black stud and to make a story short I ended up on my knees with this black studs huge cock in my mouth while my gf watched saying this is the hottest thing she ever saw and as I looked up over his black hard abs to their faces while they passionately kissing my white dick got hard.

I never get tired of hearing your BBC origin story

Back