How many times is it possible to cum in a day?

I had a girl friend try to wear me out by fucking/sucking to death one night. Didn't work, she ******* at 7AM. I filler pussy and mouth with Cum 22 times in a 15 hour period! I was 23 at the time she was 20. She then gave me the nick name "The assless wonder" Yes I have a small butt (ass).

I (Joe) white male can go 5-6 pretty easy still and I cum hard every time. She (Evy) cums more than I do alot of times. As Mrs topcat said chemistry is everything. Sometimes it takes more to get her going but once she is watch out. We are still very frequent for a married couple of 13+ years. As she says if you don't use it you are more likely to loose desire.

For me it's sometimes difficult to tell where one orgasm ends and where the next starts. With a single man (black men do really last long) I might surely get more than he in one session. And it depends on how he gives it to me. Surely a dozen times minimum in 3-4hrs. With more men, it can become really crazy. What I discovered is that the more often I do it, the more easily I cum.

During my gangbang I honestly lost count over how many times the 4 guys made me cum was just non stop orgasms and they each came like 4 or 5 times at least was absolutely full of cum by the end of the night when I walked back to my sorority
I’d have been ready to please you orally after the deed, sucking and licking your slimy filled vagina like the thirstiest sommelier as it’s by far my favorite taste :)

Tryna see something here, and I’m not talking about no half assed orgasms. Bulls and Ladies welcome to reply. Can be from having sex or just pure masturbation
I eat my wife to 9 orgasms over an hour ... the trick was starting slow, with reasonably intense orgasms then thrashing her to long, hard, very intense orgasms... especially over the last 15 minutes!

During my gangbang I honestly lost count over how many times the 4 guys made me cum was just non stop orgasms and they each came like 4 or 5 times at least was absolutely full of cum by the end of the night when I walked back to my sorority
Damn, I would have loved to be waiting for you a caress your used pussy with my tongue and clean all that black seed out of you sweetie.

I eat my wife to 9 orgasms over an hour ... the trick was starting slow, with reasonably intense orgasms then thrashing her to long, hard, very intense orgasms... especially over the last 15 minutes!
This is very hot. You need to vid the last 15 mins. Nothing better to watch her having long hard intense orgasms!!

Depends. Usually around six to seven "shots" and then over the day 2-3 times. I don't consider watery/transparent sperm as times I am able to cum because anyone can do that and claim they are able to cum multiple times in a day. Sperm production is a thing. The myth that black guys cum more or it's thicker for them always is pure bullshit and you shouldn't preach your fantasy as reality. It ranges from guys to guys. There's black men who cum watery loads and there's white guys who cum creamy loads and vice versa.

Some years ago, I was inexperienced and deceived. Then I got an offer I could not say no to from two girl friends. If they could do as they pleased with me for an hour, I would be allowed to do what I wanted with the two of them , the rest of the evening. Then I cum 5 times in a row, it was everything from delicious, to damaging and finally painful! I even think I cried a little bit after first hade begging and asking for mercy after orgasm no. 3 But I have cum 5 times afterwards, but then in one day or 24 hours if you will.
I think maybe I've been up 6-7, but the number 5 I can stand for!

Last edited:
Back