How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

realmente nunca me ha interesado la cantidad porque la única que no voy a poder disfrutar es la mía
He mamado a tres negros, no he tenido la posibilidad de mamarsela a mas de lo contrario estaria de rodillas todo el dia adorando esas vergotas negras.

I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick
I thought we were the only ones who counted

Back