How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

My wife has had well over 100 BBC’s the past 8 years and probably 200 plus cocks total during that period. Before we married other than me, she was at about 5 and most of those were random ONS during a couple month period we briefly broke up in when she was in college.

Four years or so back we kept a “tab” and it was approaching 175 total, she’s been seeing regulars now and toned the random stuff down a bit. she mostly got away from using condoms now and has a group of black boyfriends that agrees to get tested regularly (we cover the cost) so they can go bareback.

My wife has had well over 100 BBC’s the past 8 years and probably 200 plus cocks total during that period. Before we married other than me, she was at about 5 and most of those were random ONS during a couple month period we briefly broke up in when she was in college.

Four years or so back we kept a “tab” and it was approaching 175 total, she’s been seeing regulars now and toned the random stuff down a bit. she mostly got away from using condoms now and has a group of black boyfriends that agrees to get tested regularly (we cover the cost) so they can go bareback.
An amazing achievement!

What a very lucky cuckold you are to have such an active Hotwife. Any mixed race pregnancies planned? That would be the ultimate test of your submissive willingness.

What a very lucky cuckold you are to have such an active Hotwife. Any mixed race pregnancies planned? That would be the ultimate test of your submissive willingness.

No, not into that plus we’ve had our ******* and she’s been fixed so that ain’t happening plus we are both now in our 50’s. She didn’t start playing at all until our youngest was a teenager.

Back