How many times do ladies orgasm during sex?

It's not all about how many times it can be done during one experience or at least not in my opinion. I mean a bull can push me through orgasm after orgasm but is that the best way? Sometimes maybe. I actually like the build up of both people. Getting each other to that edge and keeping it there for as long as possible building anticipation and yearning for an orgasm. Making so that when that one does happen it takes your breath away and destroys the sheets. So having sex and only having two orgasms can be better than having six sometimes. Just my opinion though.
nice!!!!!!

4 to 5 times for every time I cum.. (Average)

My husband when motivated can become quite the marathon man. Not with back breaking intercourse per sé but with arousal.

It can be with tantric touching, sensual touching, music, candles, wax, ice, fruit, bubble bath/shower, oil massage, wine and bread, brushing my hair, deep kisses, whipped cream and strawberries, Nutella and bananas, foot massages, tapping into that head space, finding those errogenous zones, whispering in my ear, being like teenagers, special lighting, feathers, staring into his eyes not breaking his gaze... you will be surprised.
A S L O W all day leisurely fuck will have you completely drained. The orgasm will have you on a rollercoaster ride.

Back