How many times do ladies orgasm during sex?

Well, we've never counted....at least I haven't counted...but a good man can make me cum, squirting, many times in one evening. If I'm lucky, I'm with someone who can also cum and repeat a few times! I cum both clitorally and vaginally, so I'm always up to the challenge!

Her round ass makes me want to cum on her butt.

In 4 hours of non stop sex I counted 5 times I cum but in gangbang fuck I lose count honestly and it all depends on how long and how thick is the black cock fucking me

It's easier for me to measure it by how soaked the bed is. Usually anywhere from "annoying wet spot" to "Holy ******* the beds soaked"

How many times do ladies orgasm during sex with your bulls?
And how many times do your bull orgasm during sex?

Pam topped out her orgasm count the first time she got laid by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin! (Who happens to be black I might add!). I took pics and vid of that blessed event (happened exactly 5 years ago as of March/18) and lost count of her orgasms at 14, hasten to add that in the excitement of the moment back then, she probably, or even definitely, may have had many more! I really never paid particular attention to how many Edwin may have had, several and that's for sure! I have never known of a guy who can stay hard like Edwin can! I mean he can unload in Pam and simply just keep pounding her poor pussy like he's in her for the very first time! This drives Pam into multiple orgasms every time!

I would say MOST of the time it's like 3 times but there have been situations where its been 4-5times.Just depends on the person and the atmosphere.I have met with a few men that have cummed 3 -4 times and most of them at least twice.They try to hide busting a nut at times because they are to proud or embarrassed to admit how fast i made them cum.

I've only had sex twice with the same black guy. In 3hrs the first night, 3 regular and one serial orgasm. He orgasmed with me at the end of the serial and 1 time before. Next night, 4hrs, 4 regulars and 1 long serial and 1 short serial. He orgasmed only with my serials. Husband gives me 3-5 times and gets it twice, sometimes at the same time like me. There are serials with him but not very often. Does this have a meaning?

Back