How many times do ladies orgasm during sex?

The build up should start before you’re Ben in the same room. For instance, texting a couple days before with incredible messages about what you want to do to the person or how you want to do it. About how you want to eat her pussy or suck his dick, etc. Short voicemails can help to. Of course you need to know what buttons to push. Then all she thinks about all day is fucking you, women walk around with wet panties (if they wear any) and men with hard dicks. By the time you meet your ready to tear clothes off.
Very true, once its booked in, the anticipation will drive us mad with excitement.

I'm lucky enough to have "serial orgasms". They happen one right after another; sometimes only seconds apart. Once they start they can last as long as the guy can keep up the rhythm. They best way I can explain it is that once I start cumming I can't stop. It can be a blessing and a curse. It can become very exhausting very quickly and I have ******* many times.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a51/multiple-O/

Last edited:
Every 10 times of fucking I can give my wife an orgasm. I am cuming soon with my wife. But we I fuck others I can fuck more than 45 minuets and cums with difficulty. However, i can remeber a white guy could give her 5 times in a sex.

some girls have serial orgasms. i dont know. they shake like sick. I say minimum 3 times. for less tha 5 minutes. If I start again soon they cum faster. Other girls take 20 min to have orgasm. but is longer. good i don't cum everytime they have orgasm. that's why white girls are a lot of fun. smaller pussies more big effect more they like u. a chinese girl from english class has more smaller pussy ever. she's an earth quake. when I fuck er I that pressure so big to me I get blind and bubles in my brain

With my husband I had orgasm with penetrating sex very rare. I had one only with oral sex. With my white lovers had 1 to 3 orgasms. Now with my steady BBC have multiple orgasms 6 to ……. And most important I have multiple anal orgasms!!!!

With my husband I had orgasm with penetrating sex very rare. I had one only with oral sex. With my white lovers had 1 to 3 orgasms. Now with my steady BBC have multiple orgasms 6 to ……. And most important I have multiple anal orgasms!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!gasp!! YES

At least 5 times otherwise it is considered a lousy date for me. I can have orgasm close to 10 times if I really like him and if he is really good at sex :angel:
As for my bulls, the most I have made any one of them cum during our date is twice.. Am I not very good at it? :(
!!!!!!!! yes

I'm lucky enough to have "serial orgasms". They happen one right after another; sometimes only seconds apart. Once they start they can last as long as the guy can keep up the rhythm. They best way I can explain it is that once I start cumming I can't stop. It can be a blessing and a curse. It can become very exhausting very quickly and I have ******* many times.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a51/multiple-O/

My OBY-GN refered to then as "status orgasms" but whatever you call them, like you, and in a very good way, it's exhausting and I have ******* a few times also..and I might add..******* a very happy woman..

Back