How many times do ladies orgasm during sex?

It's not all about how many times it can be done during one experience or at least not in my opinion. I mean a bull can push me through orgasm after orgasm but is that the best way? Sometimes maybe. I actually like the build up of both people. Getting each other to that edge and keeping it there for as long as possible building anticipation and yearning for an orgasm. Making so that when that one does happen it takes your breath away and destroys the sheets. So having sex and only having two orgasms can be better than having six sometimes. Just my opinion though.

It's not all about how many times it can be done during one experience or at least not in my opinion. I mean a bull can push me through orgasm after orgasm but is that the best way? Sometimes maybe. I actually like the build up of both people. Getting each other to that edge and keeping it there for as long as possible building anticipation and yearning for an orgasm. Making so that when that one does happen it takes your breath away and destroys the sheets. So having sex and only having two orgasms can be better than having six sometimes. Just my opinion though.
Sounds like MY kind of woman

Lol! you would need a calculator to count my orgasms from a good fuck with a big cocked black man.

P

my ex g/f said she had 2-3 orgasms during 1-to-1 sex. It's difficult to say when she got gangbanged. She said she had multiple orgasms and felt they were very extensive. Now, 5 bulls did frequently cum in her pussy and little dripped out at the end, which means she must have had more 4 for sure for her cervix to open and swallow that good amount of semen.

I once had a girlfriend who's an OBY-GN and we were discussing once and I was telling her that sometimes when my boyfriend and I are having sex, I can get totally out of control where I have one orgasm after another without hardly any separation from one to another..Her first response was "how lucky I was", then she referred to that as a "status orgasm".. Has anyone else heard that term used..?

Haven't heard that specific term for that , but have experienced it a number of times....just like cumming continuously but with even harder jolts every few seconds

Our friend will always give me 4-5, first one or two orally and the others through fucking me hard. I might even have an unexpected one when I suck his cock, he usually reaches down and gives me a bit of a tickle or pinches my nipples and i'll cum again. Then of course, cucky will give me one or two with his tongue when we get home, and if he's been good and i'm still in the mood, i'll let him fuck my ass (anal is pretty much all we bother with these days) and I always cum from that as well. So its usually a big night, but its lucky to be once every 4-6 weeks, so I make the most of it when I can.

I feel so inadequate reading about 6 orgasms and more. With my husband I usually have one - but very intensive that builds up in me for an hour or so. That's why I always ask him not to hurry. With some lovers I can get two. A few times I had a very long orgasm (or maybe one followed another) but generally my achievements are very modest.

Usually with hubby I'm the same way. One and done. I get off then him. Then we go about our day. When with others of course it's more exciting and we go for longer session so many more

It is impossible to generalise or count in my opinion
its one of the first questions I ask Sammy when she comes home, usually she says I cant count but but a lot. I press her hard for more detail she may say 2- to 8 times and sometimes even more she may have big ones and loads little ones.
I have found that sometimes when she is highly aroused its after when she tells me the higher numbers, its times like this she seems to orgasm more and more with our own sex !!!!
some times she will come continually with more and more play and clit stimulation both with toys and oral
I generally find the more shes cum with lovers the more she comes with me

The build up should start before you’re Ben in the same room. For instance, texting a couple days before with incredible messages about what you want to do to the person or how you want to do it. About how you want to eat her pussy or suck his dick, etc. Short voicemails can help to. Of course you need to know what buttons to push. Then all she thinks about all day is fucking you, women walk around with wet panties (if they wear any) and men with hard dicks. By the time you meet your ready to tear clothes off.

Back