How many times do ladies orgasm during sex?

Wow, those are incredible numbers...no wonder they're so many mixed raced children.
What does the number of orgasms a woman has during sex have to do with mixed raced children? If you are insinuating that women have more orgasms with black men than other men, then that is just silly. How many orgasms a woman has depends on the skills and experience of the man and how well he knows the woman's body....it has nothing to do with race....much to the disappointment of the "cuckold" men on here who get off on thinking that black men are somehow superior to white men lol.

How many times do ladies orgasm during sex with your bulls?
And how many times do your bull orgasm during sex?
I average 8 times and have been known to cum 20 times on numerous occasions. The bed is SOAKED. We started using 2 towels years ago so as not to soil the bed so much. I cum more now than I did when I was 25. My husband cums 1 time. He used to cum up to 3 times with a nice load each time. Now its just one HUGE load and he is done. Its expected and I am fine with it.

Too many factors come into play, no pun intended lol have to admit though that have not come across a BBC who as not made me have at least 3 to 4 orgasms in a hour to 2 hour session. had one session lasting from 8pm to 12 noon the next day and lost count of how many times he made me squirt, we hardly stopped and if we did, mr inked kept me flowing with his tonuge

My wife says that when she is fucking Black cock she feels like she is having one long never ending orgasm.

Strangely, my penis could never give her an orgasm. Not once.

image.jpg

How many times do ladies orgasm during sex with your bulls?
And how many times do your bull orgasm during sex?
At least 5 times otherwise it is considered a lousy date for me. I can have orgasm close to 10 times if I really like him and if he is really good at sex :angel:
As for my bulls, the most I have made any one of them cum during our date is twice.. Am I not very good at it? :(

My wife says that when she is fucking Black cock she feels like she is having one long never ending orgasm.
Strangely, my penis could never give her an orgasm. Not once.
My god, I have a skin tag that's bigger than that thing. You do appear, however, to have a lot of abdomen 'belly fat' ... that pouch of fat that accumulates just above the penis ... that's correctable in about 30-40 minutes ($2,000) of out-patient surgery, just in case you'd like to know. I'll bet you're pretty average when you take that fat shed from over your 'dinkie' ... ;)

Back