How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I have always been attracted to strong sexually confident woman, I guess you could call them sluts. I hate how women‘s moral fiber was determined by middle eastern males thousands of years ago and passed on to Europe and the rest of the world by Christianity. Hopefully the times they are a changin’

In this lifestyle being a slut is a badge of honor!

In the military I earned badges of marksmanship that got pinned to my uniform for being a really good shot with my ******* and service rifle. Those were badges of honor that proved my dedication and skill as a infantryman in the US Marine Corps.

When a woman is a slut in this lifestyle it means that she uninhibited and has transcended the barriers and hangups of a comfort zone and purposes herself to have all of the sexy fun that she can handle every time! When I see a sexy woman being a slut at a lifestyle party or a gangbang and she is multitasking and taking on multiple men, all I can think of is how sexy it is to see her manifest her sexual freedom and desires and have fun giving pleasure and recieving pleasure. Then all I can think of is "when will it be my fucking turn again"! LOL ♠️😎

In this lifestyle being a slut is a badge of honor!

In the military I earned badges of marksmanship that got pinned to my uniform for being a really good shot with my ******* and service rifle. Those were badges of honor that proved my dedication and skill as a infantryman in the US Marine Corps.

When a woman is a slut in this lifestyle it means that she uninhibited and has transcended the barriers and hangups of a comfort zone and purposes herself to have all of the sexy fun that she can handle every time! When I see a sexy woman being a slut at a lifestyle party or a gangbang and she is multitasking and taking on multiple men, all I can think of is how sexy it is to see her manifest her sexual freedom and desires and have fun giving pleasure and recieving pleasure. Then all I can think of is "when will it be my fucking turn again"! LOL ♠️😎
Many of these so-called SLUTS are Mrs. Gertrude Vanilla but, behind closed doors these Conservative Chrisitian looking ladies are 'FREAKS......

Being considered a slut nowadays is a compliment just like guys get a compliment when considered players. A slut is an honour and many women are proud sluts or whores, It is not considered an insult anymore like back in the days.
I totally agree and I had a girl that looked like u I would be around and would want u to get all the bbc u deserve

Back