How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I never thought I would be married and have black boyfriends to play. Drake coming down next week so will have fun with hubby and drake. Love being shared and my doubles.
Jealous! Nothing scheduled until 11/20 & 21. No time until then either. Darn. On that note, i am making my first move towards bareback on the 21st. He is testing and will verify. For that, I am quite giddy. This handsome specimen is 20 years younger and he treats me like a queen & is great with hubby. We have a near-perfect 3-way.

Jealous! Nothing scheduled until 11/20 & 21. No time until then either. Darn. On that note, i am making my first move towards bareback on the 21st. He is testing and will verify. For that, I am quite giddy. This handsome specimen is 20 years younger and he treats me like a queen & is great with hubby. We have a near-perfect 3-wa
Jealous! Nothing scheduled until 11/20 & 21. No time until then either. Darn. On that note, i am making my first move towards bareback on the 21st. He is testing and will verify. For that, I am quite giddy. This handsome specimen is 20 years younger and he treats me like a queen & is great with hubby. We have a near-perfect 3-way.
It's funny how it started one night we were laying in bed and playing and hubby was devouring me for he wasn't hubby yet he was just boyfriend and he said that he used to sell toys and he said that he was going to get me a couple toys why I told him I had anal butt plug and a dildo but I was embarrassed to tell him because most manner or intimidated by a black dildo so he got excited he wanted to see it and he immediately used it on me while he was driving I was blown away and he said he had a fetish three weeks later we went to Houston and he connected with his good friend and we went out that night and went back to the hotel and that was the first time ever had to Cox wants what she was Ultimate Fantasy always wanted so after Houston what year went by he asked me to marry him I was in love with him and for the second time in my life I got married and he's a spanic big cock very secure long stamina very confident very Alpha and Drake his buddy in Houston we continued once a month to play watch we got married he confessed and he said that he wants to have threesomes part of our marriage I said no women and he said no Hispanic or white males only black I don't truly need other cock hubby is plenty for me but the excitement in the front since then I've had seven lovers all with huge cocks down-to-earth fun except for one the pictures that you see or of Sean and Sean's the only one that doesn't want to see another man's cock or doesn't want to have hubby around which house is completely okay so I have date night with John every other Thursday or Saturday but it's been fun and how he likes it then I'm a s*** and he's got me the fake tattoos of the Queen of Spades wants me to recruit so since then I have some interesting stories of meeting black man and having some ultimate great sex

Not too far from our house I had met on the way home to roommates very handsome black men 10 years younger than me and before covid-19 and I would play with both of them and that was literally every Saturday a lot of fun on days on hubby's day off you would come join so I'd have all three of them a lot of fun then would be home by 12 when the ******* woke up and like nothing ever happened

I'm not going to lie I have missed it and can't wait till next week due to contacting breast cancer been a little insecure due to the fact that I lost a breast but at least I saved my life hubby lovers family ******* have been very supportive next week will be the first time I have a threesome in the last 10 months

I'm not going to lie I have missed it and can't wait till next week due to contacting breast cancer been a little insecure due to the fact that I lost a breast but at least I saved my life hubby lovers family ******* have been very supportive next week will be the first time I have a threesome in the last 10 months
💜

OMG, you are adorable, and so is your hubby. I want to jump in with you!
Hubby has tell me he would love to have a 4 for me to find a girlfriend so I can go out and play and we pick up a couple black cocks and f*** him at the house in front of them he's not allowed to touch another woman and have another woman is there like a gym but he wants me to recruit and find a woman to play with I would like to love to find another woman she brings her black cocks I bring my Black cocks and we have one little orgy in front of the husband. Hubby calls it a voodoo. He has had a few black gf in his life time and loves playing with them. But nope not sharing

Hubby has tell me he would love to have a 4 for me to find a girlfriend so I can go out and play and we pick up a couple black cocks and f*** him at the house in front of them he's not allowed to touch another woman and have another woman is there like a gym but he wants me to recruit and find a woman to play with I would like to love to find another woman she brings her black cocks I bring my Black cocks and we have one little orgy in front of the husband. Hubby calls it a voodoo. He has had a few black gf in his life time and loves playing with them. But nope not sharing
I am liking this idea! Oh my.

My lovers and hubby get along great. In past I have come home and they chilling out side bbq. We shower play and boom. Wow. Amazing sex

Back