How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I love it. My hubby so good to me. Has a big cock. This is his fetish that get to enjoy. Best sex ever going into 50.
You said it! Cannot believe how this next phase of life is going. Sex and the mental freedom to seek it and enjoy it to the most. We both love when I am in slut mode, and like you, I am fortunate with a hubby who is equipped beautifully, has a great drive, is kinky, and loves to watch me flirt, and fuck & get fucked. The only difference here is I love to Birddog a fem for him to fuck in front of me or draw me in. We both love to watch each other have fun. I am so happy he loves to watch me with Black men---he has picked most of them for me. If he screens them, i trust him and i will be the slut we both enjoy.

You said it! Cannot believe how this next phase of life is going. Sex and the mental freedom to seek it and enjoy it to the most. We both love when I am in slut mode, and like you, I am fortunate with a hubby who is equipped beautifully, has a great drive, is kinky, and loves to watch me flirt, and fuck & get fucked. The only difference here is I love to Birddog a fem for him to fuck in front of me or draw me in. We both love to watch each other have fun. I am so happy he loves to watch me with Black men---he has picked most of them for me. If he screens them, i trust him and i will be the slut we both enjoy.
That is so hot. My problem is i wont share my man. He is hung great stamina, Cute as fuck but hell no no women touching him.

Back