How many men before your wife becomes a slut wife ?

Not sure my first wife you could go by numbers but found out after the fact in our first 2yrs of marriage she screwed white guys black guy hispanic and a guy from India all without me knowing so where and when she became a slut is anyones guess.

Not sure my first wife you could go by numbers but found out after the fact in our first 2yrs of marriage she screwed white guys black guy hispanic and a guy from India all without me knowing so where and when she became a slut is anyones guess.

but is there any evidence she became a slut?

but is there any evidence she became a slut?
After our ******* was born she started screwing every guy she could wasnt looking for love but for dick, she lied to me about other people to hide the fact. Now 5 marriages and 5 divorces she is still hunting cock.

After our ******* was born she started screwing every guy she could wasnt looking for love but for dick, she lied to me about other people to hide the fact. Now 5 marriages and 5 divorces she is still hunting cock.

Hah well my ex-wife had only 3 marriages and 3 divorces...

It was the Africans who taught her she could orgasm even if the man doing her was someone she did not like. A lot of Africans appreciated her belatedly learning that love and good sex were not after all linked :)

I think being a slut is a state of mind. A woman can sleep with loads of men and not be a slut. Yet another can sleep with a few and be a slut. Frisky is in no way a slut but she can act slutty when she wants...

i call my wife a slut in private, sort of a pet name. She isn't a slut, she is a woman who know what she want and gets it: BBC. i have never stood in her way of getting BBC; i support her fully in her sex life.

My wife has been with 5 black men that I know of. I have watched her with 3 of them and participated in 1 of them. Not sure why I enjoy her having sex with others but hope she doesn't stop.

well said hun I love it when ive got a bulls cock in me and he tells me im his dirty slut

This subject is one of my pet peeves . I’m from a older generation than many of you I would guess.
A woman called a slut because she enjoys sex or has had more than one partner in my day. A man doing the same a stud. The one thing I’ve enjoyed watching change over the years is that word applied to women. Even to the point of putting them on a pedestal now by some and not always a derogatory label. Women I think have always liked being called that word in private or during sex but not in public. That has changed to some extent. If the word bothers you ladies don’t fuck the football team on the 50 yard line at halftime. You’re probably going to hear it a lot . Number of sexual partners should not be the reference for applying that word to any woman. I believe it was originally meant to describe outrageous public behavior like little miss team player previously described .

sleeping with a large number of men does not make you a slut. That is more a description of how some women behave/dress.

IMO, the first time she drops to her knees to suck another man's cock in front of her husband and doesn't quit until he cums in her mouth.

Slut is not a word I would call any woman, I love sexual women and women who are assertive and take control are even better. Women who fuck us men are great and should be honored for their attention and kindness. Who would you rather be marooned with a woman who wanted lots of sex or a chaste one.

Back