How many men before your wife becomes a slut wife ?

my wife has only had 1 bbc, for almost 2 months now, he is 8.5 and thick. she started seeing him once a week but last few weeks it has been 3 times.....is she now a slut?

How many men before your wife becomes a slut wife ?
Did you mean in one night?
In one week, or perhaps a month?
or over a lifetime?
is there any particular reason you choose to insult women who enjoy sex and have the opportunity to expand their gene pool as nature rightly intended by describing them as sluts?

Did you mean in one night?
In one week, or perhaps a month?
or over a lifetime?
is there any particular reason you choose to insult women who enjoy sex and have the opportunity to expand their gene pool as nature rightly intended by describing them as sluts?
One night

It use to be that calling or referring to a woman as a "slut" was degrading, insulting, and fighting words. But now we see more and more where being called a "slut" is accepted as some kind of positive status symbol. My wife has corrected our ******* more than a dozen times, since she got in middle school, for using "slut" when discussing her female friends & students at school. Our ******* doesn't see it as a degrading word at all, and sometimes rolls her eyes when my wife corrects her, as if to say "you're so old fashion".
I can't exactly put a finger on it, but ******* today seem to understand the meaning of the word as it relates to sex, but take it as some kind of favorable accomplishment. I try to just stay out of the female discussions my wife & ******* have, but a couple times I've reminded her what her mom has said about using the word, and she just looks at me and kind of grins. Women ... can't live with 'em, can't legally ******* 'em ... :rolleyes:

It use to be that calling or referring to a woman as a "slut" was degrading, insulting, and fighting words. But now we see more and more where being called a "slut" is accepted as some kind of positive status symbol. My wife has corrected our ******* more than a dozen times, since she got in middle school, for using "slut" when discussing her female friends & students at school. Our ******* doesn't see it as a degrading word at all, and sometimes rolls her eyes when my wife corrects her, as if to say "you're so old fashion".
I can't exactly put a finger on it, but ******* today seem to understand the meaning of the word as it relates to sex, but take it as some kind of favorable accomplishment. I try to just stay out of the female discussions my wife & ******* have, but a couple times I've reminded her what her mom has said about using the word, and she just looks at me and kind of grins. Women ... can't live with 'em, can't legally ******* 'em ... :rolleyes:
I agree with you fully

I agree with you fully

Not sure if its a numbers thing or what you do with guys straight away. Before I got married I only had a couple of boyfriends and made them wait. When I met hubby I made him wait for any sex act and I made him wear condoms when we started.
Nowadays I have got off with guys the first time I have met them, I have done stuff with them that is naughty and not insisted on condoms. I like to think that makes me a bit of a slut, which I love!

Back