How many hubbies want to get fucked by bbc?

Hopefully I’m not alone here when I say I want to get fucked by black cock
As white boys our cocks can’t satisfy our partner like black cock can so why not join in on the fun that you’re wives and gfs are having!?
I’ve been fucked by our bull before And yes it was extremely pleasurable:) I can definitely see why our wives and gfs prefer it.. when we are not playing with our bull me and my wife take turns on her 9 inch bbc dildo it feels so good and I can honestly say I’m turned on by black cock. Who else feels the same?
Hey right here. I luv to hear my ass clapping while im being sexually ravaged by a genetically superior male.. I luv how it feels as his much larger balls slap into mine. So ffucking hot.

As white boys our cocks can’t satisfy our partner like black cock can so why not join in on the fun that you’re wives and gfs are having!?
I’ve been fucked by our bull before And yes it was extremely pleasurable:) I can definitely see why our wives and gfs prefer it.. when we are not playing with our bull me and my wife take turns on her 9 inch bbc dildo it feels so good and I can honestly say I’m turned on by black cock. Who else feels the same?

Really I'm just envious of you having a wife who likes to share this with you.

Please dont say white guys dicks cant satisfy women. We have been involved with multiple wife swapping senerios with black couples where the wife could not handle the rough fucking from my white dick. My wife squirts from my dick and has yet to squirt from any BBC or any other race.
So be specific that your dick cant satisfy women. Thanks

I
love BBC pounding me with their huge black cock and Cumming deep into my throat

I want to try it but hasn’t happened yet

I'm lucky that I have a black master that likes to fuck me. It makes me feel very humiliated and subservient and I love it. I think about it every day. He calls when he wants to use me and in between those times I watch videos of other white men getting fucked by BBC and jerk off while picturing that its me. I love when I'm with my master and greeting him at the door, already naked, just waiting to see how I can service him. I undress him, and get him a beer, and while he sits back and relaxes, I kneel between his legs and gently lick his balls to turn him on. His cock always gets so big and hard when I do that, and of course then he tells me to suck it. It doesn't take long for him to want to fuck me so we get in bed and I lay on my back with my legs spread. He is a very big man with a long thick cock. He climbs on top of me and gently pushes his cock in me. I really like to feel his weight on top of me. I wrap my legs around him and take his thrusts into me knowing that soon I'll be filled with his cum. When I feel his cock swell up inside me and hear his moans I know that I gave him a good fuck. I like getting the fucking that I need from him.

As for myself, I'm just now accepting that I'm bi....fucking love BBC have for many years, but love my wife being her self and expressing her need and want for it. What ruins things and screws up other aspects of our life up is all the lying and gas lighting....thats just not my jam. It has been a mission to get to where we are today. All of the sneaky crap well I think its unhealthy. Why do some women feel the need or desire to have there white other half tripping? And if she knows how much I love it , like I'm more that fine with her getting her pussy and ass pounded out and ******* on a BBC everyday. Love her getting gangbanged. And love when we hook up with a bi BBC and have a session... Should I consider it cheating if she has dudes she has sex with behind my back then tells the truth....then lies to me? For so long I felt like I was being punished or people were trying to destroy me...Now I'm just wanting her to level up and only have our thing. If she still has her own thing, I feel that will never truly happen. I disagree with the whole Black men our better than me or my cock cant please a white girl. Like I have a fantasy about being a tiny bit humiliated but as a roll play that's it. After sex is over I really will not tolerate any form of disrespect. That's because I have value and love myself, not saying that anybody on this site doesn't have value and doesn't love themselfs. I want to be dominated by supreme BBC with my wife, but again roll play only. This puts alot of BBCs off untill they get to know me. I am a very dominant looking white man. Covered in tattoos shaved head and got some size on me. Average size cock tho...lol, and no matter where I'm at whether with business types or at a straight up gangster party I'm always the Alpha male in the room or equal. I think I have alot of games people play with me sometimes because I spent close to 20 years on prison and look like a racist....yet again anybody who knows me knows that im far from a racist. Hell I have to say something when I hear people even stereotyping any race. I realize that I was born with a white privilege card that I will have an advantage in life just for being white. That I dont deserve it and didnt do anything to have such advantages. I know I'm not entitled to *******. And when I see this happening I point it out and try to use my privalige to bring about equality and positive social change. Hell I'm a Sociology major. Race is only a socially constructed mechanism that was designed to keep one group in power over the next. We truly are more alike than we are unalike. Nevertheless I admit that A Black mans cock is far better than any other.... I do want to lose myself in lust and drop to my knees and worship it from time to time. I want and like my wife to feel its power and be pleased by it. Is it wrong I want to keep this private? I mean i want all of my sex stuf behind closed doors. Can a wife really truly respect her man if he is this way? I think its beautiful and there is nothing i like more than interracial sex. As long as the black guy is packing. I would never let or want my wife to have sex with a Mexixan or OTHER WHITE GUY.. I myself only like bbc... I am just expressing myself and trying to get some feed back here. Please before you tell me I'm something that I'm not, meet me, get to know me....fuck my girl, dominate my throught or just have a few drinks with me... then decide who I am... Okay have a wonderful day...and if you are a black male in Arizona please give us a try... we are a real couple and can blow your mind..

Back