How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

L
I am 38 been into BBC since I was 18 shortly after me and my high school sweetheart found out I was pregnant and married. 4 months I met the BBC who would change my life...well I was his sister in law he was married to my 23 year old sister. He was 29. At 21 I got a divorce after my husband caught me and James together.
James has been with me and my sister and 2 years ago he slept with my very eager 18 yr old *******

I have since remarried at 32 and me and James are still fucking. I love him and my husband. He would also introduce me to my now husband when we met it was through James. My husband is 52 and loves to watch me and James fuck and I have introduced him to 7 friends.

Two generrations of BBC sluts.View attachment 3178479View attachment 3178479View attachment 3178480
Absolutely LOVE this story!!❤️❤️❤️

I’ve helped convert a number of my girlfriends into going black. It was my best friend that talked me into it and after I found out it was everything and more what she told me, it was almost an obligation of mine to help others like I was helped. It wasn’t like I was going out looking for others to convert, it was more like when they found out about me having a black boyfriend, they would come to me and start asking questions. So in a way, even before they started talking to me, they were already interested in going black and I was just their inspiration in taking it to the next level. It’s a real ego boost for knowing I have help someone into going black and after they come back to me and thanking me for helping them, I always tell them that they can thank me by playing it forward and help your friends also. I feel like I’m one new little tree that’s growing out new branches and leaves every year.. I love seeing that more and more women are going black now than ever before and I want to thank everyone who has also helped someone into it.
Thank you for the love and the appreciation of BBC Janice. I’m from Louisiana and would love to meet an acquaintance of yours who you think might need a BBC fix. I’m open to traveling.

I’ve helped convert a number of my girlfriends into going black. It was my best friend that talked me into it and after I found out it was everything and more what she told me, it was almost an obligation of mine to help others like I was helped. It wasn’t like I was going out looking for others to convert, it was more like when they found out about me having a black boyfriend, they would come to me and start asking questions. So in a way, even before they started talking to me, they were already interested in going black and I was just their inspiration in taking it to the next level. It’s a real ego boost for knowing I have help someone into going black and after they come back to me and thanking me for helping them, I always tell them that they can thank me by playing it forward and help your friends also. I feel like I’m one new little tree that’s growing out new branches and leaves every year.. I love seeing that more and more women are going black now than ever before and I want to thank everyone who has also helped someone into it.
You are one of the hottest woman on this site. I envy black men having the sexual tools that white women crave for. It seems they are taking our white girls away from us but the weird thing about it all is that many of us white men love it, just seeing the most sexually arousing sight of beautiful white girls and hung black studs passionately kissing and fucking is just amazing and so hypnotic to watch and awestruck to us white men.

Please I'm begging you. Please give white boys a chance. Don't make all those perfect white girls go black. It isn't fair. Whiteboys can satisfy you well, maybe it takes more work but it's worth it.

Janice, keep spreading out those BBC branches so that more and more white girls can enjoy the great sexual pleasure that only BBC can give.

I have recruited five of my friends, other times I was used by some bulls to recruit curious couples, mostly they wanted to watch me with blackmen before dipping their toe into the pool.
Great work Eileen recruiting other women and couples. I wish I could watch you with hung black studs.

I understand too but it's not fair. I want girls to look at us as sexy and manly too.
black men last longer at sex, warm a married woman up well before she begs for that BBC, usually better equipment, and takes control of the fucking, letting her cum more times in one session than she has before in a week with her barely attentive white beta hubby. dont ask me how i know

black men last longer at sex, warm a married woman up well before she begs for that BBC, usually better equipment, and takes control of the fucking, letting her cum more times in one session than she has before in a week with her barely attentive white beta hubby. dont ask me how i know
Now I want to ask....there's got to be a way for white girls to keep loving us and thinking were sexy....please 😭 I don't know what to do if bnwo is true...I don't want to believe innocent pure white princesses really just want a huge black man and dont care about gentle romance. Please

Now I want to ask....there's got to be a way for white girls to keep loving us and thinking were sexy....please 😭 I don't know what to do if bnwo is true...I don't want to believe innocent pure white princesses really just want a huge black man and dont care about gentle romance.
It's feminzing whiteboys like me, it's not fair 😭

Now I want to ask....there's got to be a way for white girls to keep loving us and thinking were sexy....please 😭 I don't know what to do if bnwo is true...I don't want to believe innocent pure white princesses really just want a huge black man and dont care about gentle romance.

It's feminzing whiteboys like me, it's not fair 😭

to enjoy good sex, maybe feminization is the better choice, pussy free is NOT a bad choice when you accept where white males will be in the future. If the Black males worked as a joint team, this would happen so much faster.

A few over the years and like someone has previously said I usually wait until they come to me and start asking questions then I draw them in 😈

Although my favourite has to be a young (as was I then) innocent wife at RAF Brize Norton around 1988. She came to me with tears of loneliness as her husband was on the same three month exercise in Norway as mine. I soon sorted her loneliness depression! Got here all dressed up and converted to the dark side within a few days lol The married quarter flats walls were paper thin and hearing her have a merciless jolly good seeing to for the first time as I entertained my own fella was a terrific experience xx
Yummy 😋😋

Back