How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

A few over the years and like someone has previously said I usually wait until they come to me and start asking questions then I draw them in 😈

Although my favourite has to be a young (as was I then) innocent wife at RAF Brize Norton around 1988. She came to me with tears of loneliness as her husband was on the same three month exercise in Norway as mine. I soon sorted her loneliness depression! Got here all dressed up and converted to the dark side within a few days lol The married quarter flats walls were paper thin and hearing her have a merciless jolly good seeing to for the first time as I entertained my own fella was a terrific experience xx
Good work Bristol. That's very considerate to help out a young lady in need.

While Im a guy, this may be relevant. Ive been speaking to a White Married Woman for the past week and she told me, Id be "her first" black man.
I asked her what was the interest? She said both of her sister's told her how good it was.
Update?

I introduced my sisters. I worked as an ******* and a black guy asked me to suck his cock in the car. Then I went to his house and he shared me with his friends.He asked me to bring them two more girls who would pay extra. I called my sisters. We were 3 sisters to 12 BBC men.I didn't realize when I was about to lick the cum from my vagina and lick my sisters' ass.This is life. Life is a bitch who fucks you perversely.
Hot in introducing your sisters. Were any of your sisters married or had a white boyfriend?

I've introduced three of them so far. The first was a friend that was finding all the wrong men and I sent her on a blind date with a black man I had known for a while and they are doing great. The second was a married couple having issues in the bedroom and I introduced them to a black man I know who specializes in swinging and relationships with couples. The third was actually a couple at the end of their relationship. I had a black friend that had a crush on her so I introduced them and that lead to being into something more and now they are back together but playing. Not really sure how deep that last one ended up running.
Love it, great work, keep on convincing other white women to try black men.

I’ve helped convert a number of my girlfriends into going black. It was my best friend that talked me into it and after I found out it was everything and more what she told me, it was almost an obligation of mine to help others like I was helped. It wasn’t like I was going out looking for others to convert, it was more like when they found out about me having a black boyfriend, they would come to me and start asking questions. So in a way, even before they started talking to me, they were already interested in going black and I was just their inspiration in taking it to the next level. It’s a real ego boost for knowing I have help someone into going black and after they come back to me and thanking me for helping them, I always tell them that they can thank me by playing it forward and help your friends also. I feel like I’m one new little tree that’s growing out new branches and leaves every year.. I love seeing that more and more women are going black now than ever before and I want to thank everyone who has also helped someone into it.
I think you're an inspiration to the BBC lifestyle. I love white women like you that help other white women to try black men. I think all white women should try sex with black men. I have told several women on this site go to venuscuckoldress.com as Venus has post her podcasts on the subject of cuckolding and interracial cuckolding. She is black only and raves on how much better sex is with black men. She also has a matching/dating program to match women and men that want to live in a loving cuckolding lifestyle.

How many hot wives introduced a friend to the BBC lifestyle? Tell us your story.

Jay
A married co worker of mine happened to overhear a discussion I had with my hubby and was very curious. Her husband doesn't satisfy her and she was thinking about having a discrete bull. I gave her our story and she joined the swing site we are on and now has a bbc bull who like me has friends that share her.

A married co worker of mine happened to overhear a discussion I had with my hubby and was very curious. Her husband doesn't satisfy her and she was thinking about having a discrete bull. I gave her our story and she joined the swing site we are on and now has a bbc bull who like me has friends that share her.
I love white girls that get other white girls to go black. Love it!!!

Back