How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

Never heard a woman so loyal and true to BBC bareback do so much to help recruit whotw girls and woman to black cock. I hope u continue to and trust your gorgeous well used worn out pussy and ass and knowledge will help
♠️❤ love u for that. I wish like some African tribes a set young age girls learn to take hung African cock and loads. Maybe someday

I’ve helped convert a number of my girlfriends into going black. It was my best friend that talked me into it and after I found out it was everything and more what she told me, it was almost an obligation of mine to help others like I was helped. It wasn’t like I was going out looking for others to convert, it was more like when they found out about me having a black boyfriend, they would come to me and start asking questions. So in a way, even before they started talking to me, they were already interested in going black and I was just their inspiration in taking it to the next level. It’s a real ego boost for knowing I have help someone into going black and after they come back to me and thanking me for helping them, I always tell them that they can thank me by playing it forward and help your friends also. I feel like I’m one new little tree that’s growing out new branches and leaves every year.. I love seeing that more and more women are going black now than ever before and I want to thank everyone who has also helped someone into it.
Please don't do this, please. It isn't fair to deny white boys by brainwashing white girls into thinking it's better. Those girls probably would love white boys just as much, please stop spreading this you'll make white girls think we're weaker and less satisfying. That's mean and not true

I have recruited five of my friends, other times I was used by some bulls to recruit curious couples, mostly they wanted to watch me with blackmen before dipping their toe into the pool.
Why only black men? What's so lame about whiteboys? I think if people would give us a chance they'd be surprised

Four women that I know of. Interestingly enough it all happened on the same night as well. Fun fact when I get ******* I talk a lot. We were having a girl's night out about ten of us. A lot of us were feeling pretty good. We went to this club and a few black men I knew where there and came over with some of their friends. I was ******* enough to admit to swinging and enjoying black men while hubby watched. At least seven of the women in our group took black cock that night and four I know of continue in some fashion to this day.

Four women that I know of. Interestingly enough it all happened on the same night as well. Fun fact when I get ******* I talk a lot. We were having a girl's night out about ten of us. A lot of us were feeling pretty good. We went to this club and a few black men I knew where there and came over with some of their friends. I was ******* enough to admit to swinging and enjoying black men while hubby watched. At least seven of the women in our group took black cock that night and four I know of continue in some fashion to this day.
Love the fact you're so open about it

got to pursue this line: “At least seven of the women in our group took black cock that night…”
Of those seven, what would you say to how many were single and how many were married?

What makes it better than white guys?

Back