How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

I don't think my wife has convinced anyone to try it yet, but she has let a couple of her closer, more trustworthy friends know what the key around her neck is for, and about a year ago she started showing them dick pics her bull sent her. She's made a few jaws drop, and surely they've contemplated what it must feel like, but I don't know of any who've acted on it at her recommendation.
Hmmmm, would love an update on this situation.

1 of my friends asked me for advice whether to date a black guy or not...she went on a few dates and liked him but was afraid of any backlash from friends. She didn't know (still doesn't) about my adventures but I told her anyone that said something negative to drop them as friends. She's now been happily dating the same black guy.

My best friend knows about my adventures and she is interested. She hasn't tried yet.
I want to be your friend!

Oh yeah. The bulk of my close girlfriends have slept with Black guys. Several are married and cheating. Not a fan of cheating, but I get it... once they've been fucked by a studly black man, it's impossible not to go back for more.
Almost as if it’s understandable that wives still deserve BBC, perhaps especially if married to a much less endowed whiteboy

Back