How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

I'm no longer a hot wife... more like a hot single. I haven't found the need to recruit anyone. Several of my girlfriends (all married) have seen/met the black guys I've bedded over the years. And they always want details... juicy details.. They recruit themselves.
And that’s a juicy response! They want details but have any of them fallen to the “dark side”?

Going back a few years, One of my best friends from high school got divorced and we became reconnected on Facebook. Over time I trusted her to tell her my positive experiences with black men and how I thought she should at least give it a try. Finally after many late night talks she gave it a try. I wish I had a dollar for every time she thanked me for nudging her. Lol... She has never looked back. While I have to keep the lifestyle somewhat discreet , she doesn’t and has become the best recruiter you ever wanna see lol

Going back a few years, One of my best friends from high school got divorced and we became reconnected on Facebook. Over time I trusted her to tell her my positive experiences with black men and how I thought she should at least give it a try. Finally after many late night talks she gave it a try. I wish I had a dollar for every time she thanked me for nudging her. Lol... She has never looked back. While I have to keep the lifestyle somewhat discreet , she doesn’t and has become the best recruiter you ever wanna see lol
Oh wow is she a member here as well?

Live this!!

While Im a guy, this may be relevant. Ive been speaking to a White Married Woman for the past week and she told me, Id be "her first" black man.
I asked her what was the interest? She said both of her sister's told her how good it was.
Lol he’ll yea word of mouth is the best reference. Let us know when it happens. I think that makes for an interesting story when complete.

Back