How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

A few over the years and like someone has previously said I usually wait until they come to me and start asking questions then I draw them in 😈

Although my favourite has to be a young (as was I then) innocent wife at RAF Brize Norton around 1988. She came to me with tears of loneliness as her husband was on the same three month exercise in Norway as mine. I soon sorted her loneliness depression! Got here all dressed up and converted to the dark side within a few days lol The married quarter flats walls were paper thin and hearing her have a merciless jolly good seeing to for the first time as I entertained my own fella was a terrific experience xx
I love this post. Doing what is right and enjoying the result

1 of my friends asked me for advice whether to date a black guy or not...she went on a few dates and liked him but was afraid of any backlash from friends. She didn't know (still doesn't) about my adventures but I told her anyone that said something negative to drop them as friends. She's now been happily dating the same black guy.

My best friend knows about my adventures and she is interested. She hasn't tried yet.

I am 38 been into BBC since I was 18 shortly after me and my high school sweetheart found out I was pregnant and married. 4 months I met the BBC who would change my life...well I was his sister in law he was married to my 23 year old sister. He was 29. At 21 I got a divorce after my husband caught me and James together.
James has been with me and my sister and 2 years ago he slept with my very eager 18 yr old *******

I have since remarried at 32 and me and James are still fucking. I love him and my husband. He would also introduce me to my now husband when we met it was through James. My husband is 52 and loves to watch me and James fuck and I have introduced him to 7 friends.

Two generrations of BBC sluts.View attachment 3178479View attachment 3178479View attachment 3178480
@Chuckthecuck

It's always good to know, that mom's & *******'s are enjoying, sharing the same black dick.

That's how it should be.

How many hot wives introduced a friend to the BBC lifestyle? Tell us your story.

Jay
I've introduced three of them so far. The first was a friend that was finding all the wrong men and I sent her on a blind date with a black man I had known for a while and they are doing great. The second was a married couple having issues in the bedroom and I introduced them to a black man I know who specializes in swinging and relationships with couples. The third was actually a couple at the end of their relationship. I had a black friend that had a crush on her so I introduced them and that lead to being into something more and now they are back together but playing. Not really sure how deep that last one ended up running.

1 of my friends asked me for advice whether to date a black guy or not...she went on a few dates and liked him but was afraid of any backlash from friends. She didn't know (still doesn't) about my adventures but I told her anyone that said something negative to drop them as friends. She's now been happily dating the same black guy.

My best friend knows about my adventures and she is interested. She hasn't tried yet.
Enlighten me. What “backlash” is associated with a white woman dating a black man?

I've introduced three of them so far. The first was a friend that was finding all the wrong men and I sent her on a blind date with a black man I had known for a while and they are doing great. The second was a married couple having issues in the bedroom and I introduced them to a black man I know who specializes in swinging and relationships with couples. The third was actually a couple at the end of their relationship. I had a black friend that had a crush on her so I introduced them and that lead to being into something more and now they are back together but playing. Not really sure how deep that last one ended up running.
Immense gratitude for your selfless service. Im not sure if and how we will be able to repay you😄

Well I would say you need to open a match making business lol.

Good stuff!

She was worried about reactions from friends. Only one of her friends made a bad comment, she is no longer in their social group. No one else cared and are happy for her.
Interesting. I find it illogical that in 2020 with so many access to information people still choose to be ignorant. I look forward to the day I am met with ignorant or racism, to my face. It will be a teachable moment. Props to you and your friend for choosing diversity and a more informed social circle 👌🏾.

I’ve recruited 10 so far. Mostly from my fitness classes which happen to be on the other side of the gym where black men are playing basketball. The chemistry is definitely in the air if ya know what I mean.
Your stories about meeting those men from the hoops games must be very sensuous !!

Hmmm Yes hub and I have.....and not just to blk men..but to Latino, Asian, and Indian men as well...very hot.....see our post in the IR stories group about one of my girlfriends that had recently been divorced..

How did the married couple turn out? Are they still together? Is the wife black only now? Does the hubby watch or do cleanup duties?

Back