North Alabama BBC Looking for New Friends?

I will the say the exact same thing on here that I sent to you in the text. You are a m'fn piece of s--t. We drove over an hour and a half for your lies and bulls--t. We thought being verified on here really meant something. You've been a member for 6 years, how does this happen? This site is truly awesome. You can find some really great people on here. Unfortunately you are not one of those.

I will the say the exact same thing on here that I sent to you in the text. You are a m'fn piece of s--t. We drove over an hour and a half for your lies and bulls--t. We thought being verified on here really meant something. You've been a member for 6 years, how does this happen? This site is truly awesome. You can find some really great people on here. Unfortunately you are not one of those.
👍🏾

He obviously gay

Back