How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

I am 38 been into BBC since I was 18 shortly after me and my high school sweetheart found out I was pregnant and married. 4 months I met the BBC who would change my life...well I was his sister in law he was married to my 23 year old sister. He was 29. At 21 I got a divorce after my husband caught me and James together.
James has been with me and my sister and 2 years ago he slept with my very eager 18 yr old *******

I have since remarried at 32 and me and James are still fucking. I love him and my husband. He would also introduce me to my now husband when we met it was through James. My husband is 52 and loves to watch me and James fuck and I have introduced him to 7 friends.

Two generrations of BBC sluts.View attachment 3178479View attachment 3178479View attachment 3178480
Has he fucked you two together?

Several years ago, a Pakistani couple with whom we have been good vanilla friends recognized some of our internet posts. It turns out that they were secretly interested in the hotwife lifestyle. I introduced the wife to one of my friends, who I think is very good with newbies. A few weeks after she officially became a hotwife, the three of us spent the weekend together at his place. We had threesomes, I had my first lesbian experience, and I watched the two of them have sex.

should have quoted the complete sentence to you,
”Some white girls are completely sheltered from black males and never get the pleasure of what a real piece of ass is like.”
The “real piece of ass“ is the black man fucking the white girl.

And that feeling of sex happens when the white girl is no longer sheltered from black men.
There’s still hope for you Emily

should have quoted the complete sentence to you,
”Some white girls are completely sheltered from black males and never get the pleasure of what a real piece of ass is like.”
The “real piece of ass“ is the black man fucking the white girl.

And that feeling of sex happens when the white girl is no longer sheltered from black men.
There’s still hope for you Emily
I have definitely had a sheltered life !!!
Thank God for this website!

I don't think my wife has convinced anyone to try it yet, but she has let a couple of her closer, more trustworthy friends know what the key around her neck is for, and about a year ago she started showing them dick pics her bull sent her. She's made a few jaws drop, and surely they've contemplated what it must feel like, but I don't know of any who've acted on it at her recommendation.

Last edited:
Several years ago, a Pakistani couple with whom we have been good vanilla friends recognized some of our internet posts. It turns out that they were secretly interested in the hotwife lifestyle. I introduced the wife to one of my friends, who I think is very good with newbies. A few weeks after she officially became a hotwife, the three of us spent the weekend together at his place. We had threesomes, I had my first lesbian experience, and I watched the two of them have sex.
That’s hot.
The husband is okay given their cultural background and does he cuck?
I was a bull for an Indian couple when I lived in Miami and they introduced me to two more couples. The women were intially shy but once they opened up, they insatiable bbc whores. We even did an Indian gangbang bbc party with the three couples. They didn’t want any pics but great memories !!

Last edited:
I don't think my wife has convinced anyone to try it yet, but she has let a couple of her closer, more trustworthy friends know what the key around her neck is for, and about a year ago she started showing them dick pics her bull sent her. She's made a few jaws drop, and surely they've contemplated what it must feel like, but I don't know of any who've acted on it at her recommendation.

You may not know this but with your wife just showing her girlfriend those photos, has most likely put thoughts of them having sex with a black guy. Once they are exposed to it, it’s an image they never forget... and given the right time, the right place and especially the right hot black guy who knows how to seduce a white woman, especially a single girl.. but with those images deep in her mind, there would be very little resistance on her part.. The least your wife has done, is expose it to them and who knows where it will go from there. Again, from what your wife has shown them, the right place, at the right time, and the right black guy...anyone of them would have a very low level of resistance..

You may not know this but with your wife just showing her girlfriend those photos, has most likely put thoughts of them having sex with a black guy. Once they are exposed to it, it’s an image they never forget... and given the right time, the right place and especially the right hot black guy who knows how to seduce a white woman, especially a single girl.. but with those images deep in her mind, there would be very little resistance on her part.. The least your wife has done, is expose it to them and who knows where it will go from there. Again, from what your wife has shown them, the right place, at the right time, and the right black guy...anyone of them would have a very low level of resistance..

So very true...yes, indeed. Once planted this seed only grows

Very true Jan. It's becoming more obvious that opposites attracts.. Countless whiteboys are still in denial that white babes are falling for the bros.

Another great post, Janice. So good to get inside the mind of a white girl who knows and loves black men and all that big black dick -- and knows exactly how white girls who have yet to get that BBC think and feel.

Back