How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
At the most 5 to 6 sounds about right for a close period of time. Had a great night following a concert once. 1 to 2 is pretty common and still fun.

At once time, only 2 (and even then, one was my husband, and that was really more just dribbled around my pussy "area").

I know what I'm about to say isn't anything like the big numbers other ladies have been lucky to experience, but, in a 24hr period I did manage to have 4 different guys. This was in college, and the first was a guy I was casually seeing, woke up in his bed Saturday morning and boned. Then later at a crazy frat party, after way to many jello shots, a sketchy frat bro in a closet in their basement. Later that night I went home (still horny AF), so I posted a message on Craigslist and like 30min later some random older dude was at my apt (he was there for like 20 min at most maybe). Finally, the next morning, since I still hadn't gotten off, I met someone else from Craigslist...

Definitely miss the og Craigslist, but its probably a good thing its gone.

At once time, only 2 (and even then, one was my husband, and that was really more just dribbled around my pussy "area").

I know what I'm about to say isn't anything like the big numbers other ladies have been lucky to experience, but, in a 24hr period I did manage to have 4 different guys. This was in college, and the first was a guy I was casually seeing, woke up in his bed Saturday morning and boned. Then later at a crazy frat party, after way to many jello shots, a sketchy frat bro in a closet in their basement. Later that night I went home (still horny AF), so I posted a message on Craigslist and like 30min later some random older dude was at my apt (he was there for like 20 min at most maybe). Finally, the next morning, since I still hadn't gotten off, I met someone else from Craigslist...

Definitely miss the og Craigslist, but its probably a good thing its gone.
Why are we such sluts in college? I had more than one guy in a night, but I always used a condom. I'm careful about STDs.

Did your CL guys use condoms?

Why are we such sluts in college? I had more than one guy in a night, but I always used a condom. I'm careful about STDs.

Did your CL guys use condoms?
I am actually allergic to latex (I know there are technically alternatives) so I haven't used a condom since I was like 13. No none of the guys I've met on CL used one, and honestly, I'm shocked I didn't catch anything!

Don't worry though, there were definitely other bad outcomes, but I won't get into those here. PM me if you want to hear my various Cl experiences.

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
5-6 for me as well.

My wife Lorna is into having multiple guys at once. Usually 2 or 2 or 4 or so, but she has had several gangbangs. Always black, of course. I LOVE watching her with the gangbangs. No condoms ever, so she does get filled up to overlowing. That is when I have the pleasure of stepping in to do clean up. Love clean up duties.

Two. My ex and my current bf after a threesome which then like opened this whole sharing caring side of my bf watching x

How 'bout 919 in 12 hours "bareback" .... its on videogif_penisvagina-sex.gif

Lisa Sparks-gangbangChampion.jpg ... and to think, she's been married to the same guy for over 25 years, too! wow ... what a cuck he is!

Last edited:
Back