How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

Took an eager female friend to a lifestyle party that had a sizable black cock/white female ratio.
She drank, got into it, drank a little more, then started taking on all comers.

She ended up fucking EVERY guy at the party, some of them twice. I was fading fast and had a long drive home, but she didn't want to leave. She told me to go on, that she would "find a ride" and just wanted to stay a little longer. (It was already 2 a.m.)

She told me the next day that she stayed about 90 minutes more, and then some black guy drove her home (a two-hour roundtrip). She said when she got home, he asked if he could hit it one more time. She obliged.

All told she must have fucked 20 guys that night, I lost count after 15. I am not exaggerating.
At some point in the parade, she stopped checking for condoms. (Maybe that should have been my job, but I was negligent. So shoot me.)
She figures about 10 black men came inside of her that night.

We're still friends. We've fooled around from time to time. But no parties since that night.

Took an eager female friend to a lifestyle party that had a sizable black cock/white female ratio.
She drank, got into it, drank a little more, then started taking on all comers.

She ended up fucking EVERY guy at the party, some of them twice. I was fading fast and had a long drive home, but she didn't want to leave. She told me to go on, that she would "find a ride" and just wanted to stay a little longer. (It was already 2 a.m.)

She told me the next day that she stayed about 90 minutes more, and then some black guy drove her home (a two-hour roundtrip). She said when she got home, he asked if he could hit it one more time. She obliged.

All told she must have fucked 20 guys that night, I lost count after 15. I am not exaggerating.
At some point in the parade, she stopped checking for condoms. (Maybe that should have been my job, but I was negligent. So shoot me.)
She figures about 10 black men came inside of her that night.

We're still friends. We've fooled around from time to time. But no parties since that night.
You brought out the inner black cock whore in your friend! They all have one deep inside! Only black cocks can reach it! She had billions of black swimmers up inside her stretched out cunt ,fighting for her egg!

Last edited:
You brought out the inner black cock whore in your friend! They all have one deep inside! Only black cocks can reach it! She ha billions of black swimmers up inside her stretched out cunt ,fighting for her egg!
I don't think it was that one party that brought it out. She told me later that she's been a little black cock slut for a long time.
She loved the attention she got at the party.

She likes to play, so she said she gets checked frequently. Her words: "I love it when guys cum." She doesn't get into the whole "breed me" thing, she said. Doesn't understand the fetish. Neither do I, frankly.

By day she's got an office job. No piercings, minimal tattoos. Looks like your average young soccer mom.
But as I found out that night, she's got a potty mouth. The brothas certainly liked it.

Seems like this would be more of a turnoff than a turn on to most guys. Really not interested in being number 3 or 4. But, I'm sure there's probably some guys who don't care.

Hard to explain, I guess. When you see someone fuck a woman you just want her next, especially if she's your woman.
No, Dixie, it's not the woman I'm worried about, it's all the guys who were there before me that I'd wonder about. That would have to be like playing roulette! Who has what disease? Who didn't even bother to bathe? I love pussy, but sometimes the line has to be drawn.

No, Dixie, it's not the woman I'm worried about, it's all the guys who were there before me that I'd wonder about. That would have to be like playing roulette! Who has what disease? Who didn't even bother to bathe? I love pussy, but sometimes the line has to be drawn.

Yeah, I get you. Definitely a realistic concern. In an ideal world, parties like that would ask for recent testing results. Depends on who's running the party. The bathing thing is a different issue altogether but sometimes when a woman gets cock *******, ******* like that goes out window. Everybody is getting all sweaty anyway, you know.

Back