How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!

5 total. 4 BBC loads after a Bareback Gangbang, and then my husband's after they had left.

Let’s just say (and I was there to see it and feel it) my wife was walking around (really, crawling around) with a football team’s load of sperm rolling down her thighs.

And by the time they finally let me take “my turn”, that made twelve.

This was 1997.

Around Eight and a half months later we had our second baby. Let’s not even go there.
Ohhhh shyt That was a wild night! She a beast she took 12 football players and got filled!

At first the tought of a man cumming on my face or mouth repeled me,but one of the best things that happened in my life was the first time i got facialized,because from that day i hadnt stopped wanting getting all my face painted,and im conviced that all women that say they find that repulsing like i once did,would love it once they tried
Funny enough that the 1st time I did it, it was because the cougar wanted me to cum on her face to hydrate her skin :D
I was shocked as I felt this degrading. But sure enough, I accepted this as sexual games and kinks and from that moment on I've been loving it.

I've never had more than two guys cum in me at the same time but I'm happy with that, I love the intimacy of two guys making love to me and them both finishing in me is the ultimate climax to it all as far as I'm concerned.
That's the reason why I am quite reluctant in participating in GBs as I really like the intimacy of the moment, even though it's a fantasy of mine.

Funny enough that the 1st time I did it, it was because the cougar wanted me to cum on her face to hydrate her skin :D
I was shocked as I felt this degrading. But sure enough, I accepted this as sexual games and kinks and from that moment on I've been loving it.
Everyday that pass by,i appreciate the one that i got "converted" on loving getting cum on the face,but i respect when a woman doesnt want it in any way ever,just like every person has his/her own likes and dislikes in life

Back