How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
Three in one evening but NOT in my pussy but rather my tummy. :-(0). . . . .
Please login or become a member to view

I had one guy cum inside my mouth while I rode one guys dick and
Was fucked in the ass by another. Each came in their holes. Black guys only of course. The guy that came in my mouth ended up cumming inside my ass a separate time while i jerked off the second guy. So 3 different guys cum inside me at once.

From one sexual encounter the most guys' cum I've had in me at once is two, two guys cumming in me at the same time is actually something that I love. If we're talking just in general then many years ago I went to Magaluf on a girlie holiday and after two weeks there I dread to think how many guys' cum was inside me when I boarded that flight back home.

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
it is exciting mmm I do like eating creme pie

From one sexual encounter the most guys' cum I've had in me at once is two, two guys cumming in me at the same time is actually something that I love. If we're talking just in general then many years ago I went to Magaluf on a girlie holiday and after two weeks there I dread to think how many guys' cum was inside me when I boarded that flight back home.
Very hot !! Would love to hear about your Magaluf holiday. Want to chat?

Back