How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

Some creampies you might enjoy on this page ... lots of vids on record creampies in a vagina ....

record creampies in a female gangbang - Bing video

My personal experience is that once a woman has 3-4 guys cum inside her, her pussy gets so loose & naturally lubed, its almost hard to even reach ejaculations for the rest of the guys. Which is why you see so many guys jerking their cocks prior to actually entering the vagina.
That's the added bonus of ya Babe getting passed around. Sliding into her usually tight little cunt when she's hanging open and swollen. There'splenty of natural lube running around her asshole if want a tight hole.🍌💦💦💦💦😈

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
6 blacks....8 years ago in Bronx NY

Haha thanks I guess. It was crazy. My bf arramged it. I thought there would be like 6-7 of them and then 12 turn up so what is a girl supposed to do, lol? 🤣
The 1st time my nubile FWB Kerri got "BLACKED " my ex Army buddy Michael turned up with his 3 brothers. I'd shared Kerri before, but watching her getting spit roasted in shifts waa life changing for both of us. Being in her asshole and being able to feel Michael's cock stretch her cunt as she was getting deep throated . Her usually tight little pussy was swollen and hang open for 3days 😈🍌🍌🍌🍌💦👅

Back