How many current military members or spouses out there?

I was in Yokosuka 2012 to 2016. Always a good time.
We pulled into Yokuska on Westpac in ‘97. I accidentally let all my guys go on liberty so when our division got called for the working party I was the only one left. I don’t t know how many boxes of lettuce I passed along but one of them made me sicker than I’d ever been or ever will be. I was in my pit for 48 hours. I was too weak to lift it to get my medicine.

Then, like magic, after 48 hours I was right as rain. It was like I was never sick.

But to this day I still can’t read or hear the word Yokuska without getting a little nauseous.

The rumors are true. I got more pussy in Europe than I could handle. Germany is an international hub. People from all the surrounding regions live in Germany so I met different women from all over the world.

At one point me and my buddies were fucking at least one new chick every weekend, sometimes more.

52 weeks in a year and I was stationed in Germany for 2 years... you do the math ;)
(minus going to the field, of course lol)
People don't understand how plentiful it is of white pussy for brothas in Europe. Spent 10 years between being stationed in UK, Germany and Italy. I used to describe it to people like going fishermen and the fish jumping in your boat and skinning and feeding themselves to you. Effortless

I used to describe it to people like going fishermen and the fish jumping in your boat and skinning and feeding themselves to you. Effortless
Yep, That's sounds about right 😅😅😅
There were times me and my crew... we got rock star treatment in clubs. Hot young women would come right up to us and start making out. It was like some ******* you'd see in a music video lol

Yep, That's sounds about right 😅😅😅
There were times me and my crew... we got rock star treatment in clubs. Hot young women would come right up to us and start making out. It was like some ******* you'd see in a music video lol
It’s because racism is all but no existent here,

Solute to all the current and former military especially all Devil Dogs and military hotwives! ♠️😎

Its actually a fantasy of mine to do so military role playing. Be a Marine Drill instructor who is rough with female recruits and fucks them hard.
Also a military themed gangbang where all the men wear dog tags and combat boots.

Solute to all the current and former military especially all Devil Dogs and military hotwives! ♠️😎

Its actually a fantasy of mine to do so military role playing. Be a Marine Drill instructor who is rough with female recruits and fucks them hard.
Also a military themed gangbang where all the men wear dog tags and combat boots.
I thought about this in a consolidated Marine OCS and Navy OCS type of role play. Only Marine uniforms I had were PTU (shirts and shorts) though.

I thought about this in a consolidated Marine OCS and Navy OCS type of role play. Only Marine uniforms I had were PTU (shirts and shorts) though.
I think alot of ladies would definitely sign up for a soldiers gangbang to show how a good slut supports the troops! LOL

People don't understand how plentiful it is of white pussy for brothas in Europe. Spent 10 years between being stationed in UK, Germany and Italy. I used to describe it to people like going fishermen and the fish jumping in your boat and skinning and feeding themselves to you. Effortless
True, I was in Norway and I put no work in and always left with a girl. I can’t wait to go back to Europe.

Back