How many current military members or spouses out there?

Let’s face it if you live on base and you’re on deployment your wife will have sex 100% with someone else ….I’ve never seen a wife wait out a full deployment no matter how close they were …. Even the best relationship she eventually caved…. it’s just too long a time with too much temptation and young guys going for her knowing she’s going to cave…. This is where. The black guys really do best because it’s usually with a black guy.

I knew a guy that set up his wife to cave with a friend…she was very faithful and very much in love ….he got the message 2 and half months into his deployment that she did give in… his friend is black …no condom and stayed in… they were together the rest of the deployment and she’s never confessed …it’s happening every deployment on every base.
I beg to differ. There are some really loyal wives out there so I don't think it's Kool to make that broad stereotypical statement. True many stray, but I'm sure many stayed faithful. On that note retired Army Ranger here.. hoorah

Last edited:
Back