How many cucks like sph?

My wife is becoming a pro at SPH with me and I love it! She started out slow at first. Like most wives new to the lifestyle, she was afraid to humiliate me too much at first. She likes doing it but wanted to start out slower, just to be sure it was right for us both.

One night I was getting her ready for her boyfriend. She took my cock in her hand and let me know "this was the reason she had a boyfriend" and that my tiny boy cock no longer satisfied her. She needed a real BBC and was going to show me how much that night.

When he arrived, she made me stand up in front of them both, open my robe and show them my boy cock. She took it in her hand, showed him, they both laughed. She then sucked my cock till it got hard, slapped it, and then told me to jerk off while I watched her suck a real cock. I could have cum right there but wanted to hold off till I got to fuck her sloppy seconds! That's a whole other story.

Now she regularly has me pull it out to show her how small it is and to remind her why she has a boyfriend.
love to hear the story

Me personally I love it. Always have my wife tease me about my cock size. She will usually jerk me off while telling me to “make that little dick cum”. She usually will stroke me with two or three fingers asking me if I love her handjobs on the little cock. I usually bust a nut rather quickly when she talks like this. How many other cucks like this talk. I believe this talk is a must if you want your girl to cuck you.
Oh yes

I'm well endowed for a cuckold, so sph hasn't been a branch of the lifestyle that appeals to me. Sure there are men who are still much more endowed than I am, but this site (and my interest) is more about the racial aspect. I like a woman who chooses black men over white men, regardless of endowment, when it comes to sex.
Good point!!!! White women who choose black men over white men regardless of cock size are a special breed of woman...truly devoted to black men.

I have been to a couple of cuckold parties where they had the cucks all stand in the corner and we were handcuffed with our right wrist handcuffed to the cuck next to us, only the handcuff was locked around the base of his cock/balls. There were 6 of us in a circle, all wearing pink strawberry flavoured condoms and we were told to play with his cock while watching our wives, the last one to cum got to fuck his own wife bareback in front of everyone, the other 5 who couldn't last were fed their own cum as punishment. It was quite intense trying to jerk off the cuck next you, doing your best to try and make him cum, while trying not to cum yourself.
Wow

I have been to a couple of cuckold parties where they had the cucks all stand in the corner and we were handcuffed with our right wrist handcuffed to the cuck next to us, only the handcuff was locked around the base of his cock/balls. There were 6 of us in a circle, all wearing pink strawberry flavoured condoms and we were told to play with his cock while watching our wives, the last one to cum got to fuck his own wife bareback in front of everyone, the other 5 who couldn't last were fed their own cum as punishment. It was quite intense trying to jerk off the cuck next you, doing your best to try and make him cum, while trying not to cum yourself.
That's great

I enjoy it but like mistertinycuck said jenn isn’t as forth coming with it as I’d like. She doesn’t want to seem cruel or make fun. She does on occasion and is getting better and more open with it. She has openly called me tiny in a small group of our friends. It was an instant hard on..
She is soft hearted. You need to educate her in how much you enjoy the humiliation, how it thrills you and makes you hot!

My wife is becoming a pro at SPH with me and I love it! She started out slow at first. Like most wives new to the lifestyle, she was afraid to humiliate me too much at first. She likes doing it but wanted to start out slower, just to be sure it was right for us both.

One night I was getting her ready for her boyfriend. She took my cock in her hand and let me know "this was the reason she had a boyfriend" and that my tiny boy cock no longer satisfied her. She needed a real BBC and was going to show me how much that night.

When he arrived, she made me stand up in front of them both, open my robe and show them my boy cock. She took it in her hand, showed him, they both laughed. She then sucked my cock till it got hard, slapped it, and then told me to jerk off while I watched her suck a real cock. I could have cum right there but wanted to hold off till I got to fuck her sloppy seconds! That's a whole other story.

Now she regularly has me pull it out to show her how small it is and to remind her why she has a boyfriend.

This is how it should be. Wifie shows off her BBC. Cuckie displays his inadequacy!

I know my wife told her friend I was very small as every time she came round she would drop a hint at me , but the thing was I was enjoying it then one day I was iin the kitchen n my pants there was a knock at the door and in she walk she took her coat off and then started to walk to me looking at me say im going to look at your little willy I stood there as I so wanted her to pull my pants down for her to laugh at it and god know what she would have made me do as she was a randy cow ,but then she heard my girl up stairs and she stopped and went back into the front room .that was the last I see of her but I bet she would have had me doing thing to her I do miss what could have happened

Back