How many cucks like sph?

I enjoy it but like mistertinycuck said jenn isn’t as forth coming with it as I’d like. She doesn’t want to seem cruel or make fun. She does on occasion and is getting better and more open with it. She has openly called me tiny in a small group of our friends. It was an instant hard on..
Totally get where you are coming from, my wife was the same, however her confidence has grown and she knows I enjoy it. She regularly humiliates me about my cock size in front of her sister and her friends.

I'm well endowed for a cuckold, so sph hasn't been a branch of the lifestyle that appeals to me. Sure there are men who are still much more endowed than I am, but this site (and my interest) is more about the racial aspect. I like a woman who chooses black men over white men, regardless of endowment, when it comes to sex.
Yes I agree with you on this.
To me it's about the racial aspect too. I'm not underendowed by any means and the women I've had sex with would tell you that I am great in bed but I love the idea of them preferring black men to me anyways. I think it's actually hottest when a white woman chooses exceptionally well endowed black men for sex and denies her white male partner even though he's above average. It's the idea of being defeated by a black man that is so hot to me. Not because I am so small but because he is so big and black.

I have been to a couple of cuckold parties where they had the cucks all stand in the corner and we were handcuffed with our right wrist handcuffed to the cuck next to us, only the handcuff was locked around the base of his cock/balls. There were 6 of us in a circle, all wearing pink strawberry flavoured condoms and we were told to play with his cock while watching our wives, the last one to cum got to fuck his own wife bareback in front of everyone, the other 5 who couldn't last were fed their own cum as punishment. It was quite intense trying to jerk off the cuck next you, doing your best to try and make him cum, while trying not to cum yourself.
Hot story...

I have been to a couple of cuckold parties where they had the cucks all stand in the corner and we were handcuffed with our right wrist handcuffed to the cuck next to us, only the handcuff was locked around the base of his cock/balls. There were 6 of us in a circle, all wearing pink strawberry flavoured condoms and we were told to play with his cock while watching our wives, the last one to cum got to fuck his own wife bareback in front of everyone, the other 5 who couldn't last were fed their own cum as punishment. It was quite intense trying to jerk off the cuck next you, doing your best to try and make him cum, while trying not to cum yourself.
So where did you end up finishing

Back