How many cucks like sph?

pvak74

Male
Me personally I love it. Always have my wife tease me about my cock size. She will usually jerk me off while telling me to “make that little dick cum”. She usually will stroke me with two or three fingers asking me if I love her handjobs on the little cock. I usually bust a nut rather quickly when she talks like this. How many other cucks like this talk. I believe this talk is a must if you want your girl to cuck you.

Me personally I love it. Always have my wife tease me about my cock size. She will usually jerk me off while telling me to “make that little dick cum”. She usually will stroke me with two or three fingers asking me if I love her handjobs on the little cock. I usually bust a nut rather quickly when she talks like this. How many other cucks like this talk. I believe this talk is a must if you want your girl to cuck you.
What is SPH?

I personally get off on sph. My wife knows I do and even tries to indulge me on occasion but she isn't very good at it. Even she admits it. She feels too self conscious making fun of my little dick because it actually IS little and doesn't want to go to far or hit a nerve. I tell her not to worry. She doesn't like being mean so I don't push her.

One accidental (not on purpose?) example is that after buying us each a really small g-string (she likes to buy us matching underwear sometimes) she was showing them to me and put them up to my crotch to check the fit. There was almost no fabric in front and she said 'Not much fabric up front but I think they'll cover all of you. As long as you don't get too excited.' She immediately realized what she said and apologized. I got rock hard and then it was my turn to get embarrassed.

The ending to the story is that she was right. That tiny bit completely covered my little guy. My testicles were uncovered a little but not my tiny penis.

When this all started, us talking of her being with a well endowed black man, I was candid and confessed I admired how big black men were and could easily understand why she would find a hung black man arousing.
In my eagerness to lavish praise on how sexually dominate black men were I sometimes referred to how much bigger they were than me but never talked of humiliation, in fact I told her I was not into extreme humiliation like other cucks in this lifestyle.
Well, one night while we were talking about Isaac my wife was describing about how she and him would be in bed with me watching and out of nowhere she said "I will take his big black dick in my hands then stop and look at you tell you how much bigger his dick is compared to yours."
Fuck, I never wanted that and it made me cringe, however when she said that to me I got so excited I pulled my cock out of my underwear and started stroking it in front of her. She looked at me and asked "you like that don't you" and I answered yes as my mind raced about what she was doing. She asked rhetorically, "you know he is going to much bigger than you, right?" and again I said yes.
In a span of a few sentences I was turned into a cuck by her! She then said "next I'm going to start sucking Isaac's big black dick and as I do I am going to stare at you, then stop, and tell you that his dick is enormous." After that everything was a blur because I shot my load.
My wife somehow knew that by saying Isaac's dick was bigger than mine to me it was going to strike a chord somewhere. She was not humiliating me but being candid as I've always asked her to be, I just never realized there could be a difference but as a wife she knew exactly what to say and the reasons we are doing this in the first place are not going to be avoided .
NOTE: I am not "small" but I am not huge like the black men I want my wife to sleep with so "small penis humiliation" really does not apply.

Last edited:
Yes of course....

I missed that one. I do not know how I would react to hearing the man my wife was with talking about how much bigger he was than me. Pragmatically speaking I assume if he brought it up the fact my wife was with him in bed because his dick was bigger than mine I guess it would make sense.
I just do not see myself getting humiliated by it, rather it would be a point in fact. It would not be like we all do not know the reason he is there with her but if he did start talking about his dick being bigger than mine and bragging I know it would sting to hear him talk that in front of us both. But they say be careful what you wish for and in this case a confident black man in bed with your wife might be apt to mention the obvious. I'd prefer it respectful.

When this all started, us talking of her being with a well endowed black man, I was candid and confessed I admired how big black men were and could easily understand why she would find a hung black man arousing.
In my eagerness to lavish praise on how sexually dominate black men were I sometimes referred to how much bigger they were than me but never talked of humiliation, in fact I told her I was not into extreme humiliation like other cucks in this lifestyle.
Well, one night while we were talking about Isaac my wife was describing about how she and him would be in bed with me watching and out of nowhere she said "I will take his big black dick in my hands then stop and look at you tell you how much bigger his dick is compared to yours."
Fuck, I never wanted that and it made me cringe, however when she said that to me I got so excited I pulled my cock out of my underwear and started stroking it in front of her. She looked at me and asked "you like that don't you" and I answered yes as my mind raced about what she was doing. She asked rhetorically, "you know he is going to much bigger than you, right?" and again I said yes.
In a span of a few sentences I was turned into a cuck by her! She then said "next I'm going to start sucking Isaac's big black dick and as I do I am going to stare at you, then stop, and tell you that his dick is enormous." After that everything was a blur because I shot my load.
My wife somehow knew that by saying Isaac's dick was bigger than mine to me it was going to strike a chord somewhere. She was not humiliating me but being candid as I've always asked her to be, I just never realized there could be a difference but as a wife she knew exactly what to say and the reasons we are doing this in the first place are not going to be avoided .
NOTE: I am not "small" but I am not huge like the black men I want my wife to sleep with so "small penis humiliation" really does not apply.
I'm average size, a little over 5 inches or maybe about 6 on a really good day. But compared to a cock over 8-10 inches it looks tiny. Also I'm a grower so if I was like up, it would look even smaller since I'm like 2 inches limp.

I'm average size, a little over 5 inches or maybe about 6 on a really good day. But compared to a cock over 8-10 inches it looks tiny. Also I'm a grower so if I was like up, it would look even smaller since I'm like 2 inches limp.

I am just at 5" so I am rather average too. Yes, by comparison to the man my wife is interested in sleeping with I am "tiny" but as they say, it is all relative.
I guess if we were all in the same room where there was some obvious comparisons to be made by my wife, she would indeed find me small compared to a black man. I do find the extreme humiliation unnecessary but the term extreme is relative too!
Another man may consider their wife even mentioning the obvious size difference between him and another man in the most respectful and nicest manner possible extremely humiliating. Whereas, I find if my wife is just pointing out that she likes her men big and black and states just how much bigger he is as fact then I find that arousing because she at least has the courtesy to mention it rather than think it and hide it from me and I understand as a woman she has her needs that I am not fulfilling.

I absolutely love it. I have no issue with SPH from women, other men (alpha males, or other little dick white beta guys) and of course I have no shame in humiliating myself in front of others. It does not have to be a verbal thing either, although I love a hung man telling me off, but even seeing other guys in the shower at gym, on the beach in our speedos etc with noticeably and obviously bigger dicks than i have and seeing them look or snicker etc is enough to turn be on. I even stand back a little at the urinal in the hopes that a guy will say something about my 4"er.

I absolutely love it. I have no issue with SPH from women, other men (alpha males, or other little dick white beta guys) and of course I have no shame in humiliating myself in front of others. It does not have to be a verbal thing either, although I love a hung man telling me off, but even seeing other guys in the shower at gym, on the beach in our speedos etc with noticeably and obviously bigger dicks than i have and seeing them look or snicker etc is enough to turn be on. I even stand back a little at the urinal in the hopes that a guy will say something about my 4"er.
Would you also wear panties or a chastity cage in public?

Back