How many cucks like sph?

I love it when my wife holds my little one but only with one finger and thumb and tells me its like a babys one I have or a toddlers one this make it swell and also says a lot of younger guys are bigger that me . this I know then she stops and I take over as shes fed up after a few minutes I all ways cum in toilet paper as the only place for my cum is down the toilet and down the drains . below is a picture of my useless little dick

Attachments

• very small.png
    very small.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
I love it when my wife holds my little one but only with one finger and thumb and tells me its like a babys one I have or a toddlers one this make it swell and also says a lot of younger guys are bigger that me . this I know then she stops and I take over as shes fed up after a few minutes I all ways cum in toilet paper as the only place for my cum is down the toilet and down the drains . below is a picture of my useless little dick
Can we see it hard. Little dick man. My wife wants to laugh some more...

We do these humiliation events . We invite a few cucks . Must be caged . There is a cuck corner. They only come out of it to clean up creampies or bring towels and supplies. Then at the end of the night they all line up to be humiliated by all the ladies. *******.
I have been to a couple of cuckold parties where they had the cucks all stand in the corner and we were handcuffed with our right wrist handcuffed to the cuck next to us, only the handcuff was locked around the base of his cock/balls. There were 6 of us in a circle, all wearing pink strawberry flavoured condoms and we were told to play with his cock while watching our wives, the last one to cum got to fuck his own wife bareback in front of everyone, the other 5 who couldn't last were fed their own cum as punishment. It was quite intense trying to jerk off the cuck next you, doing your best to try and make him cum, while trying not to cum yourself.

I have been to a couple of cuckold parties where they had the cucks all stand in the corner and we were handcuffed with our right wrist handcuffed to the cuck next to us, only the handcuff was locked around the base of his cock/balls. There were 6 of us in a circle, all wearing pink strawberry flavoured condoms and we were told to play with his cock while watching our wives, the last one to cum got to fuck his own wife bareback in front of everyone, the other 5 who couldn't last were fed their own cum as punishment. It was quite intense trying to jerk off the cuck next you, doing your best to try and make him cum, while trying not to cum yourself.
I like it but I don't consider eating your own cum a punishment. I mean, it is sissy cum but it's still cum. I very rarely fail to eat mine. Eating my load is one of the best parts of pleasuring myself. Yummy.

Back