How many cucks like sph?

I like it but I don't consider eating your own cum a punishment. I mean, it is sissy cum but it's still cum. I very rarely fail to eat mine. Eating my load is one of the best parts of pleasuring myself. Yummy.
I agree, i've enjoyed my own cum since my teens (35+ years) but doing it in front of others puts a totally different aspect on it. I've always done it in the privacy of my own home and in front of my partners obviuosly, but in front of strangers, and especially women who may bump into you in the street etc. that now know this about you, that I can assure is a little different than doing alone.

We do these humiliation events . We invite a few cucks . Must be caged . There is a cuck corner. They only come out of it to clean up creampies or bring towels and supplies. Then at the end of the night they all line up to be humiliated by all the ladies. *******.
I really like this!
And so like to fucking my creampie, with my husband's nose, and hear it a loud slurp. In the meantime, do I ask him if her: Smell is fine my bull's cum? :angel:
Cum.jpg32699201.jpg

I love it when my wife holds my little one but only with one finger and thumb and tells me its like a babys one I have or a toddlers one this make it swell and also says a lot of younger guys are bigger that me . this I know then she stops and I take over as shes fed up after a few minutes I all ways cum in toilet paper as the only place for my cum is down the toilet and down the drains . below is a picture of my useless little dick
Damn man that's no dick that's a clit.

I enjoy it but like mistertinycuck said jenn isn’t as forth coming with it as I’d like. She doesn’t want to seem cruel or make fun. She does on occasion and is getting better and more open with it. She has openly called me tiny in a small group of our friends. It was an instant hard on..
do you share her with your friends?

I don’t humiliate my husband very much, but actually he is the one who keeps bringing up the fact that he is small compared to my friends. He frequently makes the point that he knows how much more pleasure I get from them than I ever received from him. Although we no longer have penetrative sex, there have been moments of weakness during lovemaking when I have asked him to put his dick inside me. He has steadfastly refused, saying that even the BBC dildos that he uses on me are better than his dick.

I'm well endowed for a cuckold, so sph hasn't been a branch of the lifestyle that appeals to me. Sure there are men who are still much more endowed than I am, but this site (and my interest) is more about the racial aspect. I like a woman who chooses black men over white men, regardless of endowment, when it comes to sex.

Back