How many cucks from cheating?

I am just curious how many cucks discovered their fantasy from dealing with a cheating partner. I myself discovered my cuck fantasy through this, though my girl didn't actually cheat on me. We started dating senior year of high school, and even though my girlfriend was never a slut, somehow these rumors started spreading around school that she was fucking this other guy in our class. It was a ridiculous rumor based off of a dumb joke someone had made but it was high school and drama always prevails. It did embarrass me on a daily basis, despite knowing the truth, cause I was constantly reminded of it with all the remarks I got from my classmates. I was so embarrassed that I even contemplated breaking up with her even though I knew nothing happened at all. Instead, I stayed with her and every time I jerked off around that time, I imagined that she actually had cheated on me and the whole school knew it and made fun of me. It was a deeply confusing time as I had no idea why I was being turned on by the thought of my gf fucking someone else.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone had similar experiences, whether an actual case of being cheating on or just rumors or whatnot. I'm always interested in see how cuckolds realize their true fantasy because it is so specific and unlike anything else out there.
similar situation

Years a go the girl I was with suggested a threesome with a guy who worked at her university, I agreed when we arrived he was a much bigger black man from Jamaica and had full dreadlocks !! I ended up just watching as he pounded and stretched her !! To the point of breaking her !!! I found out that she had been fucking him for a couple of months !! That was when it all started for me !!

I am just curious how many cucks discovered their fantasy from dealing with a cheating partner. I myself discovered my cuck fantasy through this, though my girl didn't actually cheat on me. We started dating senior year of high school, and even though my girlfriend was never a slut, somehow these rumors started spreading around school that she was fucking this other guy in our class. It was a ridiculous rumor based off of a dumb joke someone had made but it was high school and drama always prevails. It did embarrass me on a daily basis, despite knowing the truth, cause I was constantly reminded of it with all the remarks I got from my classmates. I was so embarrassed that I even contemplated breaking up with her even though I knew nothing happened at all. Instead, I stayed with her and every time I jerked off around that time, I imagined that she actually had cheated on me and the whole school knew it and made fun of me. It was a deeply confusing time as I had no idea why I was being turned on by the thought of my gf fucking someone else.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone had similar experiences, whether an actual case of being cheating on or just rumors or whatnot. I'm always interested in see how cuckolds realize their true fantasy because it is so specific and unlike anything else out there.

Yea she did it ..lol

Yeah like I said similar situation but because it was so many years ago had no idea what the feelings were or why i even had them until the advent of the Internet

I had several affairs. Each man gave me more sexual satisfaction because they were much larger than my husband. When I was confronted I would admit the affair and agree to end it. We did discuss intimate details of the affairs including size difference. After being confronted on the last affair with a black high school coach, I told him I needed the sexual satisfaction that I got from a bigger and better lover. He admitted he was fantasying about me being fucked by my lover's cock. He was 10 inches with a huge oversized cock head. I told my lover about this and he said he should watch us so he would understand. My lover made him agree to be bound and gagged while he watched in a chair outside the bedroom. We fucked in every position possible. The affair ended shortly after that, but it opened up everything and led us into the cuckold lifestyle.

An ex gf of mine cheated on me with her University professor. She evey now and then traveled to his city for entire week ends and I know it was for intense fucking sessions, because she returned with her pussy and ass very open and, furthermore, obtained collaboration contracts. I discovered it was exciting.

Mine definitely did, my gf after 2 years started cheating on me, years later, she became my wife and did so on and off again for 15 more years. I remember in the mid 90's 'googling' married to cheating wife and the term 'cuckold' popped up. I printed it out showed my wife, that perhaps we can do this without her cheating behind my back and constantly lying to me... which caused me a lot more stress and embarrassment than her having sex with other men. It didn't really work, she still did it behind my back, the main problem was...me. She didn't want sex with a submissive, small endowed man any more, and being married to a willing 'cuckold', was the very opposite of the type of man she wanted to be with.

One thing in the 15 years I never told her was, most times I knew when she cheated on me. If she came home in the early hours of the morning, she'd head straight to the shower before bed if she'd been with another guy. If she came straight to bed she hadn't. My one barometer was, if she came to bed after showering, i'd go down on her, and she never knew this (how could she?), but you can taste the remnants of a condom if its been used... the latex and lube taste remains for a while. She wasn't silly enough to let a guy cum in her, so the thought, condoms and showering removed all traces of cheating.
Unfortunately we'd end up in huge arguements the next day if I asked her where she'd been and with who, and tell her she was lying to me and I knew she was fucking someone, I just couldn't tell her how I knew, otherwise she'd work around fooling me. Like going bareback and letting him cumming on her body.

Back