any cucks like being cheated on or began that way?

i always wonder why im such a cuck and i think its always stemmed from being cheated on. any others feel similar?
For me it’s in the mix for sure. Reactions to cheating are complex, unpredictable, and multi-faceted. They can be protracted. In our case the onset of some of the fallout took decades, quite literally. It’s definitely been part of our progression to where we discuss other men and what they could do for us now.

But I’ve gotta believe that for men, eventually eroticizing cheating is probably a quite common thing.

Last edited:
That's how we started. Our boss convinced her to go to a party and fuck one of our co-workers. She got ******* and pounded in the back of his van all night. Our boss was always trying to get the younger white girls to hook up with black men. It worked! Her cheating on me with black men is the biggest turn on for me.

seems like a lot of us are in the same boat !

When you think about it a couple is more likely to come to this via the cheating route , as it shows wife has a desire to do it anyway rather than reluctant ones who are persuaded into it by husband . That route can be successful too .. try it and like it sort of thing , but the cheating route takes the decision out of husbands hands

seems like a lot of us are in the same boat !

When you think about it a couple is more likely to come to this via the cheating route , as it shows wife has a desire to do it anyway rather than reluctant ones who are persuaded into it by husband . That route can be successful too .. try it and like it sort of thing , but the cheating route takes the decision out of husbands hands
i love it tbh it took awhile to understand why my dick would leak precum when I found out my gf in hs was cheating. after awhile jealousy kinda melts away.

With that undesirable and fantastic feeling that you get hooked on like a ******* when you get cheated on . You always wanted more
Yeah it's true you say how when a girl cheats on you you get an "undesirable and fantastic" feeling. You really hate for it to happen, but it's such a turn on a produces and erection and more. Mixed feelings of rage, inadequacy, sexual stimulation knowing that she enjoyed the sex with him.

Same thing happened to me with 2 different girls in HS. In case you're interested, I wrote briefly about it here..https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/what-was-your-path-to-the-cuckold-lifestyle.258384/post-5033205

Back