any cucks like being cheated on or began that way?

i always wonder why im such a cuck and i think its always stemmed from being cheated on. any others feel similar?
In my case it came from getting an erection watching my best friend playfully dry-humping my wife. I was hoping that he would undress her and fuck her while I stood by helplessly but he didn’t. But I knew then that I was destined to be a cuck.

Idk if she cucked me with this guy or not. He says yes.
He is only 90 percent sure though. And she says no and denies it to the point she is angry about it.

I used to argue with cucks that wanted to be cheated on until I said to myself who am I to tell people what they want or should do . It is just that I feel it can be detrimental if you don't have love , care & trust from your partner. I have agreed to some heavy humiliating stuff but I have to have a self worth.

I'd love to hear more opinions from cuckolding/cheating wives on this topic.

For me- if I am cheated on by someone I care about- all I have is a binary choice: split up or stay. If stay, find a way to live with it. I suspect eroticising the experience is one of the most natural ways to live with what has happened. And since it may happen again I think there are good evolutionary arguments to suggest that is a healthy choice.

Lets face it- its been happening since the dawn of time and they do say it take a village to raise a baby :)

I used to argue with cucks that wanted to be cheated on until I said to myself who am I to tell people what they want or should do . It is just that I feel it can be detrimental if you don't have love , care & trust from your partner. I have agreed to some heavy humiliating stuff but I have to have a self worth.
That has got to be the most retarded thing I have ever read. Are you willfully that unintelligent or you actually serious??

seems like a lot of us are in the same boat !

When you think about it a couple is more likely to come to this via the cheating route , as it shows wife has a desire to do it anyway rather than reluctant ones who are persuaded into it by husband . That route can be successful too .. try it and like it sort of thing , but the cheating route takes the decision out of husbands hands
To some degree it’s out of his hands that way, in the sense that the actually act of cucking is a fait accompli. She’s already hooked up, done the deed, etc. But many today would consider that the cuckolding dynamic isn’t truly complete until you have the element of her guy’s acceptance, complicity or approval. And so it is that many of us eventually will learn of the infidelity, and only then are faced with the decision.

Back