How many Bulls get the wife to perform acts they dont do with their husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a nice day ladies and gentlemen!

I have read interesting posts on this topic,and I am not surprised if ladies are more open to their bulls in sexual terms than to their husbands!The story is very simple!Women tend to experience sexual pleasure emotionally rather than just doing what they do for sexual pleasure.A good bull, a good lover is not just a relatively large penis ( having a mature erotic culture and a medium-sized but thick penis can make a huge pleasure for a woman,but there is no doubt that a large male member can achieve this effect sooner ) ,but also a personality who develops his sexual culture and empathizes with the lady because the lady's enjoyment is first!Empathy towards the lady and experiencing a high-performing sexual culture can trigger an emotionally positive reaction from the ladies towards the bull,this can lead to emotional bias.Positive emotional orientation towards another person instincts women,to become much more open in sex and to discover new erotic dimensions,because they are aware that they do not have to be afraid of new things and that they can trust their bulls with a calm mind, because it will not be a painful new experience but fun. It's simple sexual psychology! :)

Regards: Hungarian bull in Hungary!

Have a nice day everyone! :)

Jenna ass is strictly boyfriend territory too, lol. I'm not averse, I WANT! But she and the bf enjoy that it's off limits just to me
. A symbol perhaps. Its not just her ass ( aka anal sex ) but perhaps a piece of her new personna. ( Aka slut ) that she shares only with the black men. Susan is the same. Almost a different woman with her black men. She gives them whatever they want. She also prefers multiples too. Helps limit the emotional bonding which can be difficult for young black men who have frequent sex with a white woman. Susan perfers to teach these young black men the truth about womens needs for sex and the more prevalent needs for BBC

. A symbol perhaps. Its not just her ass ( aka anal sex ) but perhaps a piece of her new personna. ( Aka slut ) that she shares only with the black men. Susan is the same. Almost a different woman with her black men. She gives them whatever they want. She also prefers multiples too. Helps limit the emotional bonding which can be difficult for young black men who have frequent sex with a white woman. Susan perfers to teach these young black men the truth about womens needs for sex and the more prevalent needs for BBC
Like she's wanting to enjoy making them better at fucking women!😊

there is one thing my wife will do with her bull and not with me,,we have been together and married for 27 years , she will give me a blow job when every i ask her to but she has never let me cum in her mouth , but the first time she every gave a black guy a blow job she let him cum in her mouth and swallow every drop. i have ask her why she will let him and not me and i never get a answer from her , they are time she will suck him off first and let him cum in her mouth and turn to me and take my cock in her mouth and suck till i'm ready to cum and take her mouth away and let me cum all over her face or her tits but still will not let me cum in her mouth , i don't bitch i just go with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back