How many Bulls get the wife to perform acts they dont do with their husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife will shower with her bbc bulls making sure I see her wash their ass (clear glass shower). Then after they are hot and heavy into foreplay, she will get him on his elbows and knee’s, pulling his cock out from behind to suck on it. She’ll have me come over for a close up view, stopping to pull me in for a kiss and then eventually pulling my until my face is right by hers as she sucks his cock from our behind and between his legs. Then she will kiss me again pulling me to his cock so it’s touching our lips and then push my head down on his cock and “*******” me to suck it. While I’ll doinf this, she will suck on his balls for a while, then lick his taint, then rim his ass. She will rim it good and stick her tongue in his ass so I can see then with her tongue still extended, pull me up and stick it in my mouth and French kiss me and make me suck her tongue. She will do this several times. Then she will make me watch a bit as she rims him more while stroking his cock until a huge wad of precum and cum drips out which she will catch on her tongue and feed to me. She has never had her tongue near my ass ever. She has also made me rim a BBC bull as he came deep in her pussy. The things us cucks will do for our women!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back