How many Bulls get the wife to perform acts they dont do with their husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wifes long time boyfriend trained her very well and frankly both her and I were kind of innocent to this fact that she was getting trained until a couple of years into it.

examples:
1. licking his balls each and every time she sucks him and without asking.
2. he taught her to swallow (one days she swallowed for me and I was like...what? and she says "I have swallowed him this whole time, its the only way he likes his cock sucked"
3. when her and I have sex, after she cums, she is done. period, end. over, goto sleep.
When they have sex, he makes her cum right away and then keeps fucking her until she cums again and then turns her around, over, doggy, on top, missionary and she cums again. He can last and last and last as compared to me. It is expected she keeps fucking until he is done.
4. He would always finish in her mouth. Always. Pull out, have her suck him one last time as he is cumming.
5. He would text her saying, be at the door kneeling with nothing but a g-string on. I'll be there in 5 min. She would laugh out loud if I requested that.

Frankly the guy was great for her and I did thank him for bringing out her true beauty.
That sums it up perfectly and is what ee all hope to see our beloved lady turn into. Its as
beautiful as much as it is erotic

Really, You never do anal with your husband?
I am in the same boat. She won't let me near her ass. She once told me that I am too big to get in there (as I'm not tiny) but after some of the pics she has seen on men on here she realised there's BIGGER & BETTER. So I am helping her train her ass knowing I will never have it & when she does want it, I will be watching whilst locked up.

I agree with everyone on here. It's like my wife becomes a completely different woman around bbc. Usually when I cum, she makes me cum on some part of her body or a tissue, since starting the lifestyle she rarely swallows my cum. With her black bulls on the other hand they cum in her, or wherever they want. And without prompting she swallows or licks it clean. Blowjobs are more sparse for me, but her bulls get as many as they'd like. I always wanted to try anal and she basically told me no for a long time, but now that one of her favorite bulls wants her as she's training herself. The other thing she does that I love is she will perform any act on command for her bull no matter the timeand place with a few exceptions. For example, in public she's stopped and sucked and fucked bbc.

Absolutely agree. She's fucked BBC before we met but she has told me her ass is off limits. Since we began progressing this lifestyle, slowly of course, I've seen a mental shift in her reasoning. Not sure if it's a natural urge to tease me or that she has been browsing this site for months & learning how a wife behaves with her cuckold? Combination of both Maybe? But she's literally training her ass as I speak, wearing butt plugs around the house. She never told me she ordered them, they were just there in the bedroom with lube. I asked about them, I.e. "But you don't like anal?". She says I don't usually. So right now she's watching TV with a butt plug in her ass and I'm sitting opposite her in chastity.

Wow that's amazing! Yeah, my wife has started wearing butt plugs around the house, and teases me. She recently bought a black dildo specifically for her as and teases me. I said the same thing about anal, and she replied saying she's curious but just doesn't want anything white in there. I think she's been reading up on the lifestyle and developing her own preferences and learning from what is kind of expected
We are literally in the same boat!! Lol. Jeez, are we in for it!

absolutely...lol. guess I was pretty conservative until becoming shared but since then, black men have asked me to do things I never ever would have even consider doing before. Oh my husband had asked off and on over the course of our marriage but for some reason and I had always refused. Why the dramatic change...black men and my desire to please.

He doesn't turn you on as much as black men do that is so sexy.

I agree with everyone on here. It's like my wife becomes a completely different woman around bbc. Usually when I cum, she makes me cum on some part of her body or a tissue, since starting the lifestyle she rarely swallows my cum. With her black bulls on the other hand they cum in her, or wherever they want. And without prompting she swallows or licks it clean. Blowjobs are more sparse for me, but her bulls get as many as they'd like. I always wanted to try anal and she basically told me no for a long time, but now that one of her favorite bulls wants her as she's training herself. The other thing she does that I love is she will perform any act on command for her bull no matter the timeand place with a few exceptions. For example, in public she's stopped and sucked and fucked bbc.
We are similar, my wife has almost no contact with my cum. Its either a condom or she reaches for the tissues straight away if I cum on her skin. She hasn't tasted a single drop of my cum or put it near her lips in nearly eleven years. Whereas our bull friend either gets every drop licked up, swallowed or at very least rubbed into her tits like moisturiser, which he loves.

Even when she sucks his cock, she acts like she hasn't sucked one in years, she gets so turned on by it. Although do get anal, which we agreed on that she'll keep just for me, but her pussy and mouth are there to be enjoyed by others:)

Wow sounds your wife sounds a lot like mine! Yes, she acts as if my cum grosses her out. But she eats bbc cum and cock as if it were a gourmet meal. Luckily she does give me blowjobs every once in a while. for a period of time I wasn't allowed inside any of her holes, she only wanted black, then she only let me inside if I used a condom one of her bulls wore first. And one of her favorite bulls wants to take her anal virginity, so she promised it to him. And that's hot I'm lucky if she uses it as mostiruzer, mostly she just stops and tells me to finish myself off in a rag or tissue.
Mine sucks my cock a little, but only came in her mouth a couple of times when we first met (11 years ago) My wife bought me a set of 'wankercheifs' or 'blanky's' as she calls them with my cuck name embroidered on them for me to jerk off into for my 50th birthday, so don't use a lot of tissues these days. But yes, she has said for her to enjoy swallowing cum, she needs to be really horny... so I guess in over ten years, i've never got her to that level of excitement.

Frankly i never denied hubby anything but few things like one he can't reach when i sleeping on my tummy because he is not equipped for that position and the other he is an average man can't he pick me up like baby and fuck those things i never did with hubby but option is open if he make himself capable to pick Me up {55 kgs) and fucks i would love to
A woman knows when a guy won't be able to get in from behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back