How many Bulls get the wife to perform acts they dont do with their husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience, I dont know if I get them to do things they dont with their husband or bf, they just tend to enjoy it more with me.
For example an ex did anal with her husband but only special occasions (his birthday, their anniversary etc..) with us it was a regular thing she craved it...

Due to my ability of cumming multiple times during sex (max. 8 times) the girls let me fuck them multiple times. I never have to wear a condom, almost never I have to pull out and I can enjoy pregnancy risk sex on demand.

Well i can say my wife would enjoy that and you'd enjoy her letting you do whatever you wanted, she's a pleaser for sure

absolutely...lol. guess I was pretty conservative until becoming shared but since then, black men have asked me to do things I never ever would have even consider doing before. Oh my husband had asked off and on over the course of our marriage but for some reason and I had always refused. Why the dramatic change...black men and my desire to please.
You can tell a white guy "No", but you can't tell a black man "No". :)

Yes we white woman become sluts with BBC. We can't help it. Their attitude, power and size make us melt. I regularly swallow my bull and he creampies me. My husband has done niether for over a year. But he does get to taste and clean my bulls sperm out of me. I don't think i will ever swallow my husbands cum again and once i am abke tk take my lovers cock in my ass that will be his only as well.

I give bulls rim jobs and take golden showers from them and will ******* their piss if told to but I never have done these for my hubby.
Yes!
I have never let my cuck...or any white lover...piss on me. But if a black man gets me worked up just right, I've been know to beg for his urine, even ******* it. One guy, a few years back would even fill up ice trays for me, and I'd have my cuckie make me drinks at night using them...I'd sip on a cocktail or iced white wine, as he rubbed my feet, knowing that I was still giving my dignity and submission to my lover, even in his absence.

Before we started to play with this lifestyle me and Michael had a great sex life. We were never vanilla. At the time Michael wanted to try anal with me and being the person I am I agreed and we proceeded to buy anal training kits that would open me up without pain. I took my time and used Michaels dick as a reference regarding the plus.to get. He was going to get my ass. Long story short my first bull could see I was training it and after a few weeks told me he didn't want my having sex with Michael especially anal. So after a play date I went and purchased a far larger set to accommodate him. Hubby was so close to getting my ass but he won't get it.
J
Xoxo

Before we started to play with this lifestyle me and Michael had a great sex life. We were never vanilla. At the time Michael wanted to try anal with me and being the person I am I agreed and we proceeded to buy anal training kits that would open me up without pain. I took my time and used Michaels dick as a reference regarding the plus.to get. He was going to get my ass. Long story short my first bull could see I was training it and after a few weeks told me he didn't want my having sex with Michael especially anal. So after a play date I went and purchased a far larger set to accommodate him. Hubby was so close to getting my ass but he won't get it.
J
Xoxo
the true queen of chastity reigns supreme and long may she continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back