How many Bulls are snipped?

The wife wants me to get a vasectomy so she can stop taking birth control, but that’s got me to thinking. How many Bulls are snipped? I’d prefer that she can go bareback in the future. A pussy this hot deserves to be filled.
You snipped, her off bc, but still seeing a bull without a condom usually means pregnancy. Is this what everyone involved wants?

If your bull is snipped, then it sounds like a fun time. Oddly, if this was the case, I'm surprised it took this long. From my experience (and my sis) it's the wife wanting the husband snipped, her off bc and the bull having plenty of sperm. My sis and I knew what all this meant. So we were not surprised.

Get the vasectomy. It’s what she wants get her off the birth control. BC is so terrible for her overall health short and long term. She messing with the chemicals in her brain from a med that has stunning side effects. Even death. It’s wrong to make your wife roll the dice like that because she doesn’t want to get pregnant, either at all or by you. In most cases a vasectomy is reversible, and you could have sperm froze.

If I was you. And I wish my wife was ready to take her first time with a real man just not there yet. I’d take the vasectomy and not worry about others being snipped. Let my wife make her own decisions. If she ends up being seeded and becoming pregnant. That’s fantastic to me. I’d raise her bulls baby with her. What would my ******* end up like? I’m sure about the same as my past generations before. My parents and theirs and so on did such a bang up job it’s almost a miracle. So 100 percent I’d let her make her choice and love the outcome regardless.

Back