How many black men have given a white woman an eye opening experience?

I can relate to these women as during my first experience with a black man is when I experience my very first orgasm through cock penetration.. All other previous orgasms was through my own personal masturbation or through my now ex-husband oral sex on me, and even then, those orgasms weren’t near as intense as it was with my black lover..
I have a girlfriend that really has no preference on race at all but tends to gravitate more towards white men. I always ask her why bother? You know already know that they won’t be able to give you the orgasms that you’re now used to. I tell her that she’s sexually ruined but obviously in a good way.

I can relate to these women as during my first experience with a black man is when I experience my very first orgasm through cock penetration.. All other previous orgasms was through my own personal masturbation or through my now ex-husband oral sex on me, and even then, those orgasms weren’t near as intense as it was with my black lover..
you and my wife must be sharing................cent fl here

I too have been the first for several women and couple. They all said this also, that I was the first to give them either a orgasm through penetration or a multiple orgasm. Really makes you fuck them hard when this happens. And then you even try harder the next time.

I too have been the first for several women and couple. They all said this also, that I was the first to give them either a orgasm through penetration or a multiple orgasm. Really makes you fuck them hard when this happens. And then you even try harder the next time.

My wife hasn’t ever had one from vaginal sex it would be beautiful to see a bbc be her first

White guy here. Have been to Jamaica and have been asked by a lady for her possible blacking the next day as she was nervous. The first time the three of us hung out on the nude beach, did lunch, more nude beach, dinner after which it was back to her room for the night. The poor guy was fucked stupid that night.

Back