How many BBCs can a girl take at once?

chocrippled

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
I’ve been fucked by a BBC only once and the experience wasn’t anything special. In fairness it was at a greedy girl party right at the end of the evening and I had been at it with other guys for hours.

I’m eager to push the boundaries further and have more than one black lover at the same time as I’ve heard the experience can be incredible. My hubby is eager to see this as the idea is a huge turn on for him. My one worry is about how I can accommodate black guys bigger cocks. I have been fucked by many men with all different sizes of equipment and I have learned that it can hurt if the guy is too big both in length and girth.

my question for other girls who have been with multiple BBCs is how do you manage this outside of the obvious (lube, soft fucking)?

My question black bulls is looking at my pictures (to give something to visuals as you answer) how would you manage this?

thanks xx

Please login or become a member to view

I’ve been fucked by a BBC only once and the experience wasn’t anything special. In fairness it was at a greedy girl party right at the end of the evening and I had been at it with other guys for hours.

I’m eager to push the boundaries further and have more than one black lover at the same time as I’ve heard the experience can be incredible. My hubby is eager to see this as the idea is a huge turn on for him. My one worry is about how I can accommodate black guys bigger cocks. I have been fucked by many men with all different sizes of equipment and I have learned that it can hurt if the guy is too big both in length and girth.

my question for other girls who have been with multiple BBCs is how do you manage this outside of the obvious (lube, soft fucking)?

My question black bulls is looking at my pictures (to give something to visuals as you answer) how would you manage this?

thanks xx

I do!!!!! Yes, she is!

Back