How many BBCs can a girl take at once?

chocrippled

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
I’ve been fucked by a BBC only once and the experience wasn’t anything special. In fairness it was at a greedy girl party right at the end of the evening and I had been at it with other guys for hours.

I’m eager to push the boundaries further and have more than one black lover at the same time as I’ve heard the experience can be incredible. My hubby is eager to see this as the idea is a huge turn on for him. My one worry is about how I can accommodate black guys bigger cocks. I have been fucked by many men with all different sizes of equipment and I have learned that it can hurt if the guy is too big both in length and girth.

my question for other girls who have been with multiple BBCs is how do you manage this outside of the obvious (lube, soft fucking)?

My question black bulls is looking at my pictures (to give something to visuals as you answer) how would you manage this?

thanks xx

Please login or become a member to view

I’ve been fucked by a BBC only once and the experience wasn’t anything special. In fairness it was at a greedy girl party right at the end of the evening and I had been at it with other guys for hours.

I’m eager to push the boundaries further and have more than one black lover at the same time as I’ve heard the experience can be incredible. My hubby is eager to see this as the idea is a huge turn on for him. My one worry is about how I can accommodate black guys bigger cocks. I have been fucked by many men with all different sizes of equipment and I have learned that it can hurt if the guy is too big both in length and girth.

my question for other girls who have been with multiple BBCs is how do you manage this outside of the obvious (lube, soft fucking)?

My question black bulls is looking at my pictures (to give something to visuals as you answer) how would you manage this?

thanks xx

the lips look good, would be nice to slide in

thanks xx

I dont get your question?? it hurt?? MY body just self lubricates..stretches and cumms endlessly... my insides open up to ANY size and my whole being is just trying to swallow them in!!

umm i would luv to find out!! Ive had many..MANY..groups, 3 sums 5sums moresums gangbangs etc and about a dozen bbcs but never 2 at the same time/place(mostly geographic. where I live is pretty lily white)..... I am an experienced greedy dvp whore and soo want to be the ..CRAMING CUNT CENTER of a bbc oreo cookie!

I told my x I wanted to see her getting DPed as she goes back n forth sucking two bbcs as she jacks off two others while two more cock slap her face as two others rub her nipples two rub the bottom of her feet and a couple more slapping her stomach and thighs and all to be at least 10 inches but 12 inches would be better. That would be 14 bbcs. I tell her think of feeling 14 feet or 148 inches of big black cocks all over your body and inside your holes.

thanks xx

As the Husband a Cuckold, My wife had 4 BBC in one night, the 1st guy was just she and him, and me in the cubicle, they took their time, no hurry and others bothering, I did not interfere at all...this guy had a huge Cock on him, when he entered her you could hear her gasping, after the 1st 5 min she took him all the way, that was the 1st real BBC for her.
After this one we took a break, then we went to a general play area, hooked up with ex US Soldier, and two of he's friends joined halfway, all three had their way and the 1st guy came back to be blown the one side 🤣🤣
Discussing this later the night, my Lady was very happy she really enjoyed it....she was even lining up some young BBC's as last for the night.
For us it is all about respect, the guys have to respect the girl, we have our rules, no slapping, she says..I'm no horse why you want to slap my ass, no spitting, no pinching, if you want to fuck her always condoms.
As advice....make sure you make all understand the dos and don'ts, I am always around to take care of any freeks, if she don't like your smell or you look creepy...sorry mate, she will look at me and then I know this guy must not get close to her.
Go out there and enjoy the lifestyle, have fun.

2 in pussy, 2 in ass & 1 in mouth is the most bbc i have seen a girl take on dvd, if it was tiny white dick i`m sure she could have took 3 in all holes lol.mocv bbc 4some.gif

2 in pussy, 2 in ass & 1 in mouth is the most bbc i have seen a girl take on dvd, if it was tiny white dick i`m sure she could have took 3 in all holes lol.View attachment 5072764

Or tiny black dick.

Also the main question is rather dumb. It depends on the person and not like it's a competition unless we are talking about pushing your limits to the point where it isn't even comfortable, which is another dumb aspect. Why would you have sex if it's not enjoyable?

Back