How many actual cuckold marriages survive?

I have been married 14yrs, a cuck' and caged even before we married, I have been pussy free for nearly 16yrs, l find the more submissive l am the more excited l become, and the more excited l become the more submissive l get, our relationship gets stronger as time goes by. She gets what she wants, and what she NEEDS,.... I get what l want, which is primarily ensuring l do all l can to see her happy. xx

I've been learning about this for a very long time and I've talked to a lot of cuckold couples. While everyone is different and has a different approach, without question most are very happy together and can't imagine ever going back to a monogamous vanilla relationship. I think the only regret most cuckolding couples have is that they didn't start sooner. Interracial cuckolding is a very beautiful and loving lifestyle and can bond a white couple together in a way that is not possible in a vanilla relationship.

The marriages that didn’t last were probably doomed anyways, because this lifestyle made me and my hubby even closer. We are best friends and soul mates and have been for over 15 years now and we know the difference between love and just sex. We both enjoy this lifestyle equally.

What do you mean by soul mates. If he was your soulmate he would satisfy you in everything including sex. I don't understand can you please explain?

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
Cuckholding has definitely made our marriage even better and stronger than it was beforehand. I always loved my Fiancé emotionally but was sexually unsatisfied as our wedding day approached 7 years ago. Jack knew that his libido was fading with age and knew that his small white cock was not satisfying me at all. I told him that I needed the freedom to have other sexual partners before and during our marriage. Jack gave me my freedom that day and he has become my increasingly submissive cuckold ever since.

Our 6 marriage has been wonderful for both of us. Jack provides the emotional love and stability that I need. My black bulls provide for all of my sexual needs and I take care of the needs that their wives are not satisfying at home.

Cuckholding has definitely made our marriage even better and stronger than it was beforehand. I always loved my Fiancé emotionally but was sexually unsatisfied as our wedding day approached 7 years ago. Jack knew that his libido was fading with age and knew that his small white cock was not satisfying me at all. I told him that I needed the freedom to have other sexual partners before and during our marriage. Jack gave me my freedom that day and he has become my increasingly submissive cuckold ever since.

Our 6 marriage has been wonderful for both of us. Jack provides the emotional love and stability that I need. My black bulls provide for all of my sexual needs and I take care of the needs that their wives are not satisfying at home.
This is just a beautiful thing. I love how cuckolding him strengthens your love.

I think a cuckold marriage in connection with a strong male chastity regime is the ideal marriage at least for the wife, it gives me all the trust of a normal marriage (financially and about all other issues of the day to day life) and in addition a fantastic sex life which is not cheating, the male chastity lifestyle makes hubby more and more submission and reminds him that he is not able to sexually satisfy his wife so it's much easier for him to accept why he has to be cuckolded
Very well said

After my marriage ended, I pretty much lost interest in women. I decided to explore my bi-side. It wasn't all that, at first. Then I met a younger Black man, who was ONLY attracted to older white men. Our relationship evolved into a sort of D/s relationship with, of course, me serving him. We lasted many years, till he took a job a thousand miles away. I can say I was quite happy serving him, as his sub. This experience made me realize how devoted many white women become to their bulls and how exciting it is to give yourself over to his desires. Its nice to read these stories and completely understand the point of view of the Ladies serving their bulls or Dom.

Women have been cuckolding men for centuries, the "chastity belt" was invented FOR WOMEN not men because women have such low impulse control and back then that kind of stupidity started real wars where people died. Paternity fraud is rampant across the globe, so much so that it's illegal to get a paternity test in France. Women also initiate 85% of divorce and admit to cheating just as much as men do, so "cuckolding" has been around a long time and it will never end.

NONE OF THAT has anything to do with the sexual lifestyle or fetish that is going on between a whole lot of couples all over the world.

Get a clue!

Learn the difference!!

Back